Search results

+
  1. Decatonkeil

Decatonkeil's cyberpunk art

Hi there, I wanted to show you some of the pictures that I've been drawing that have a cyberpunk thematic or similar. Bear in mind that I'm a slow, non-professional artist that only draws for pleasure and has no formal training whatsoever. These pictures are all from my Deviantart, in case you...
  2. Decatonkeil

CYBERPUNK - Terrible writing advice

CYBERPUNK - Terrible writing advice I think I'll just leave this here... kek
  3. Decatonkeil

Safehouses, preparations and a murderhobo with a shotgun

Safehouses, preparations and a murderhobo with a shotgun Hi everyone. So the other day I was attending the livestream of MadqueenShow and Triple S League. It was pretty fun and I don't know if any of you guys from the forums followed it. Well so there this was that I mentioned something about...
  4. Decatonkeil

Cyberpunk Tropes - The Rockerboy (role)

Cyberpunk Tropes - The Rockerboy (role) I'm continuing a sort of trend in starting threads to talk about inspiration for Cyberpunk 2077 in what pertains seminal or otherwise classic works of the cyberpunk genre as a whole, the very genre the original PnP game by R. Talsorian set out to bring to...
  5. Decatonkeil

How should character building (creation, improvement, roleplaying) be managed?

How should character building (creation, improvement, roleplaying) be managed? The recent news leaks about Cyberpunk 2077 as reported by our beloved MadqueenShow have me both excited and worried. I already showed my concern about one particular point on her comment section on youtube, but I'd...
  6. Decatonkeil

Are you doing your CYBERPUNK READING homework, kids?

CYBERPUNK READING homework, kids? {Cyberpunk Book Club Gather here!) Hi. I'm a slow reader. Some would even go as far as to say I'm a slow as fuck reader. As of late, I've been hoarding a whole bunch of cyberpunk and pre- and post-cyberpunk books to read during the time it takes for CD Projekt...
  7. Decatonkeil

Lessons from... Technobabylon!

Lessons from... Technobabylon! An adventure game of all things. Let this thread's initial post serve also as a recommendation for you to play this game by Technocrat and Wadjet Eye Games. The latter is a pretty great small independent studio that makes adventure games. I had played Dave...
  8. Decatonkeil

I just had like the craziest idea for a Cyberpunk 2077 collector's edition

I just had like the craziest idea for a Cyberpunk 2077 collector's edition You know how nowadays buying a physical copy of a supermassive PC game is like... you get 7 trillion quadruple density DVDs... or one with just a key to download it. And then by the way you've finished installing it the...
  9. Decatonkeil

Jiggle Physics!

Jiggle Physics! About time someone said what we are all thinking! We need jiggle physics in this game for... Trenchcoats. I want that shit to fly so good in the hot air coming from the vents of the underground train or when I'm standing on a rooftop helipad. It's lame when...
  10. Decatonkeil

Cyberpunk Tropes - The Media (role)

Cyberpunk Tropes - The Media (role) Welcome to a new episode of Cyberpunk Tropes vs Razorgirls in Cyberspace... no, that title is not quite right... Whatevs. If you have noticed this is a twin thread in what is going to be a whole thread baby batch of Cyberpunk Tropes threads if the powers...
  11. Decatonkeil

Cyberpunk Tropes - Evil Corporations

Cyberpunk Tropes - Evil Corporations So I thought it was about time that I started to flood the forums with a series of threads like these. The idea I kinda sorta stole from a geeky forum called pammhg.com that I used to visit... and this game was the biggest reason that drove me there: we...
  12. Decatonkeil

Gear and brands in 2077. Roleplaying fanboyism and brand-loyalty in the hyper-consumerist future.

Gear and brands in 2077. Roleplaying fanboyism and brand-loyalty in the hyper-consumerist future. Yes, I admit it. My desperation for reviving the forums has led me to open threads that, sometimes, feel a bit too specific. But don't fret. I'm on to something. I could have just opened a thread...
  13. Decatonkeil

Looting and pickpocketing. What's in the pockets of people of the future?

Looting and pickpocketing. What's in the pockets of people of the future? It's pretty much a given than in Cyberpunk 2077 we're going to do a lot of looting of dead or uncounscious bodies, bodies of people living in 2077, not the nutsack of a unicorn that weirdly enough is full of coins (and...
  14. Decatonkeil

Chips: "I know kung fu"

Chips: "I know kung fu" Call the Psycho-squad! I've opened two threads in like 5 minutes! So, yeah, this is the thread for talking about how to implement mechanics concerning this type of gear: chipware. From what I understand, as someone who hasn't played Cyberpunk, chips are...
  15. Decatonkeil

Perks and Talents

Perks and Talents So the game is probably going to use a form of the Fuzion system instead of Interlock, and apparently in this system that was used in Cyberpunk V3.0 there are what are called Perks and Talents. Would you want them implemented? If so, how and which ones? Someone brought up a...
  16. Decatonkeil

Netrunning and The Net as the second Open World for the game

Netrunning and The Net as the second Open World for the game I was looking for a generic topic for Netrunning that was all encompassing and I was surprised to find none of that. We have the "Computer Terminals and OS Mechanics", which is fairly recent but mostly deals with the idea of computer...
  17. Decatonkeil

The character advancement and available skills thread

The character advancement and available skills thread I thought I'd create this condensed thread for us to talk about which skills should be available and how we think they could be implemented (use your wild imagination) and also how to talk about methods in which to advance our character...
  18. Decatonkeil

The random element: randomized enemies and NPCs

The random element: randomized enemies and NPCs Cyberpunk 2020 has the quick and dirty (I think that's how they call it) characters generation for NPCs, which would be mostly used for creating the oposition to the player characters. This generates things like the stats and the kinds of weapons...
  19. Decatonkeil

Cyberpunk Crafting

Cyberpunk Crafting The Witcher games have the potions and explosives that you can craft from ingredients you get from monsters you kill and plants you identify and pick. There are also other RPGs where your character can have skills that would allow him or her to make their own items, even if...
  20. Decatonkeil

The future of alternative Cyberpunk campaign settings

The future of alternative Cyberpunk campaign settings Still no sign of the new PnP version of Cyberpunk and I'm already wondering: will there be a market or the interest from R.Talsorian to publish setting sourcebooks for settings other than the Cyberpunk 2013/20/77 canon? The old versions of...
Top Bottom