Search results

+
  1. S

Suggestion for Philippa Eilhart nerf.

Punctuation please. Otherwise, I'd argue that making her affect non-gold only means she loses the edge she has. Your initial setup involves a few gold cards. Then you have promote and other nifty tricks. Why would they nerf Weather? Weather is fine as is. It's verbatim what it was in W3 Gwent.
  2. S

Regarding "Good Game" button and the overall progress after daily quota.

Not to judge, but that sounds a bit salty. You can enjoy yourself, even if you lost. I happen to be of those who'd still press it, if I had a good experience, or learned something.
  3. S

Bad Manners

The system should be intelligent enough to determine an alt + f4(trapping the call) to determine a cause, or alternatively, rage quitting should open up a potential error reporter. Not people reporter, just an error reporter. I'd be down for a spiffy, neat reporter that detects ALT+F4s. Now...
  4. S

Bad Manners

I do this sometimes to opponents when i'm trying out combos - to see what could work. However, if one concedes and passes/plays out his cards, then it usually ends with a GG. If someone "rage quits" there's no GG involved. Also, what's the harm in passing instead of ALT+F4 or such? Not saying...
  5. S

Ciri and Ciarin Combo Overpowered?

Clone abominations? Do tell. I recall Foltest doing cloning, but that's single use. The others are for summoning deck copies - which is not inconcievable.
  6. S

Again, adrenaline rush. Play up a decent card that counters both in strength + specials, and use it. Pass. Sure you take the chances of getting overpowered, it removed, etc. But there is a way around these. Actually several ways, but again, we're talking hypothetical. It depends on the cards...
  7. S

There is a counter card, afaik, in the northern realms card. This might not be the only one, now have it in my deck. It's Kaedweni Sergeant, converting golds to silvers, making them susceptible to scorch and others. Of course, this requires the card, and a well-balanced deck to actually get and...
  8. S

Suggestion for Philippa Eilhart nerf.

Pardon my interjection at this lovely post/thread, but this, again with many of the threads that have been popping up regarding "op/plsnerf/buffthis" share one aspect. The starter/original post is basically a mini-novella about why the OP should "git gud, scrub" and cries "This card is too OP."...
  9. S

Bad Manners

Doesn't matter in the grand scheme of mindgames. Time is the worst component to pull when you have all these lovely cards. A fast game also gets the adrenaline going way better. Oh well, yeah, that add-on sounds like a nice thing.
  10. S

Northern Realms

I have to put it out there, but this seems like a very severe case of "Git gud, scrub". I don't mean it in a nasty way - the game is designed this way, and it went through quite a lot of testing. So yeah, you passed. That's a sure-fire sign of not wanting to do anything anymore. No Reactions...
  11. S

Patch 1.2, hello, comments

If anything, please leave the comments in. We'd even appreciate more comments where it's really necessary. I mean, i don't think CDPR will abandon W3 support anytime soon, but modders can do wonders if the proper tools are available - and guidance, of course.
  12. S

Some mods not working

Well, imagine you're on a bad day, deadlines are chomping at your 'nads, and you really are not in the mood to play code monkey. You then write code that has to be later hacked around, as some comments indicate. Then there's the general frustration of Magic constants, values, code that...
  13. S

Patch 1.2, hello, comments

Whyyyy did you let them know? I'd rather have all the patches with comments, because at least then i can understand what #J, #B, and all the coders wanted in some places. Not to mention code that's interesting. Dang.
  14. S

Some mods not working

The saddest part about the entire patch is that they left comments in. A goldmine of inspiration, but holy hell, they can't program if they don't feel like it. Go on, check with script merger, the latest patch has all the juicy comments, removed code, mutagens, everything. Also yes, wait for...
Top Bottom