Search results

+
  1. Z

What Keeps you Playing?

Hey, thanks for all of the replies everybody. And for not flaming me. I will try some of your suggestions and post when I've played some more.
  2. Z

What Keeps you Playing?

Okay, that's good to hear. Maybe I will skip some of the side quests though. I think they may be part of my problem with losing interest. Like maybe they just seem boring to me or something. I really liked the quest with the ghost by the well though. Anything you would recommend? I...
  3. Z

What Keeps you Playing?

Is there more story later on? I haven't encountered much yet. Maybe it is just slow to start out?
  4. Z

What Keeps you Playing?

What Keeps you Playing? So first off, this is not a complaint. This is a personal problem. Just read the whole thing before flaming me. I've had TW3 since launch. But I'm really, really having a hard time liking it. I don't know what it is or why. Possibly, because I hate the combat...
  5. Z

Request: Better Controls / Quicker Character Movement Changes

I rarely come to the forums. But I had to come here just to make a post about the controls. The first two games didn't have good controls but this is the first time they have been bad enough to make me not play. I can only play for a little while before getting so frustrated with Geralt...
  6. Z

So. 3D Printed guns. Now. By 2077?

Things like this aren't practical for most stuff. Sure you can create simple paper/plastic items with them, but there's no way you'll be able to fabricate durable machined parts without professional equipment in the hundreds of thousands of dollars range. Maybe by 2277.
  7. Z

CP77 Wardrobes and Styles

Everything should be made out of plastic.
  8. Z

Property Ownership

I don't really want them to spend too much time on things like this. There is only a limited amount of resources to make the game and buying properties everywhere just doesn't seem to fit the idea of Cyberpunk (at least, not to me).
  9. Z

Oversexualizaton in Cyberpunk

I'm pretty sure you won't be able to be a prostitute. Braindancing sex though? Could be interesting...
  10. Z

Oversexualizaton in Cyberpunk

Since you asked. Freud would say the desire to be submissive stems from a lack of personal confidence. He would say that we see in others what we dislike about ourselves. He would say that the role of submissive females is not just a societal stereotype but also a genetic predisposition...
  11. Z

Major Themes: SEX

Agreed. How could it be Cyberpunk without it? As far as sex and gender fluidity goes, I believe a lot of that fluidity will come from technology such as braindancing, not from surgical operations or cyberware.
  12. Z

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

@GloriousRuse I don't think games will ever get that realistic. However, a realistic (order of magnitudes as you call it) cover system was a part of the original cyberpunk so I think we will see that in some form in the game. Cyberpunk also incorporates a wound system. So I suspect that we...
  13. Z

Forum challenge question is stupid.

WTF? You guys are all nuts. Not that I disapprove. A little bit of insanity is always good.
  14. Z

Sorry, I just thought everybody here had to do it too. For a new user (such as myself) there is a required field that says... Challenge Question: CD Projekt Red is based in / Poland: [_________] <--- the answer box And if you do not answer [Poland] in the box, you cannot create a new...
  15. Z

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Wow, big thread. Is that your professional opinion sir? I think that says everything I would like from a Cyberpunk RPG; a big world and a lot of sarcasm. If Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't have both of those things, it won't live up to my expectations.
  16. Z

Forum challenge question is stupid. Sorry. First. Let me say that I love CDP Red and Cyberpunk. I did a search for the forum challenge question BTW. But I have to say this, your forum challenge question is really stupid. CDP red is based in / Poland is not a question. At first I thought...
Top Bottom