Search results

+
  1. T

how talent multipliers work?

how talent multipliers work? Hi everyone I have a question regarding how multipliers are applied by skills. For instance: Question1 Say you enable a talent (Hunter instinct) that will increase critical hit by 20% when your adrenaline points are at max. Then you enable another skill that when...
  2. T

Little Bro got his first Tatoo

Little Bro got his first Tatoo Hi guys! Just wanted to share my little brother first tattoo.... I hope you like it because he loves it!!! :-D
  3. T

Witcher Wolf badge on Rio Olympic 2016

Witcher Wolf badge on Rio Olympic 2016 I don't know if someone has already mentioned this, but i just noticed that in the pistol shooting contest of Rio Olympics 2016, the Russian Athlete (which apparently has won a medal) is using some sort of a "gadget" to cover her left eye, and this gadget...
  4. T

Lost saved games

Lost saved games Greetings I was on Xmas holidays and when returned my little brother sat on my gaming pc and started a "new gane" of W3. Later at night when i sat to continue my gane i noticed that the latest save i could load was at least 5-6 hours gameplay back. One assumption was that my...
  5. T

Where is Dijksta after "A deadly Plot"

Where is Dijksta after "A deadly Plot" I have finished the quest "A Deadly Plot" and i am now on the quest "Gwent: Big City Players " Thing is that i cant find Dijksta anywhere. Anyone knows where Dijksta can be found after you completed the deadly plot quest? I tried to google...
  6. T

universe compendium book on CE?

universe compendium book on CE? Hi everyone. I keep seeing that the PC version of Witcher 3 Collectors Edition supposed to have universe compendium book but i couldn’t find such thing in my CE box Have i misunderstood something?
  7. T

Last Wish book translated to Greek

Last Wish book translated to Greek Hi everyone This is for the Greek fans. I dont know if this has allready been posted but i just bumped into it on a Greek store so i thought to post it just in case. The first book of the Witcher saga has been translated to Greek and can been found in most...
  8. T

cant change avatar

cant change avatar Hi Anybody knows why when i try to change my avatar picture i get the following error: The upload failed - there was a problem moving the avatar to the uploads directory. Please verify permissions are set correctly on the uploads folder. Is it disabled by the admins? cheers
  9. T

Witcher forum exlusive Times Of Contemp unboxing

Witcher forum exlusive Times Of Contemp unboxing Hi guys I just received my Times Of Contemp book and i thought to make a small video to present the book to the community. The Hard Cover book is amazing! It is like a tome and it is nothing like the paperback. As you will observe in the video...
  10. T

Time of Contemp published tomorrow

Time of Contemp published tomorrow Hi guys Tomorrow Andrej Sapkowski`s "Time of Contemp" will be published and will be available also in Amazon HERE I allready have the fan translation but i have also pre-ordered the relevant book about a moth ago just to support Sapkowski and the whole...
  11. T

Geralt Figure/Doll released?

Geralt Figure/Doll released? Hi guys I saw this picture here in the forum on a topic regarding papercrafts. I posted there but i got no answear. On the right side of the picture below, between Geralt`s head statue and the dice i see Geralt`s Figure/doll. Is that some sort of papercraft or...
  12. T

Sword of Destiny - A little Detication

Sword of Destiny - A little Detication I just want to make sure that i did understood well the below part of the story since English is not my native language. In the end of the short story of "A Little Dedication" of the book Sword of destiny, the below events are stated: QUESTIONS: Q1...
  13. T

A Sackful of Fluff side quest

A Sackful of Fluff side quest Greetings On starting the capter, i have passed the first mist and reached the camp. I am on Roches path, does this means that i cannot start the quest anymore?
  14. T

Witcher Sequel Collectors Editions

Witcher Sequel Collectors Editions Hi guys. I need your help prior proceeding to the purchase of both witcher 1 and witcher 2 collectors edition. I allready have the paltinum edition of witcher 1 and since this is by far my best game ever i want to buy the collectors edition and i have 2...
Top Bottom