Search results

+
  1. A

Expressing through poetry.

Expressing through poetry. Forgive me for being so off topic on a Witcher forum, but I tend to trust the members more than the general public. So first a bit about myself, Im 19 and I think too much about the small things, pathetic things. And they usually get me down So I write poetry...
  2. A

Dark Souls

Dark Souls Hi there, Im contemplating buying Dark souls either for xbox or PC. Anybody got any advice or prior knowledge of the game?
  3. A

Cedric *Slight spoilers*

Cedric *Slight spoilers* At the near end of the first act, Cedric dies (Yeah, hit that point yet?) You have the ability to loot him. But is it immoral to loot a dead body which is effectively part of the forest and a friend of Geralts, regardless of the shoddy loot :p/>? Just wondering :p/>
  4. A

Is that Geralt speaking?

Is that Geralt speaking? Heya, at the end of the Bioshock 1 launch trailer, I swear that is Geralt speaking, thoughts? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoYorK3E4aM
  5. A

DayZ safe to download?

DayZ safe to download? Hey guys, I know this is the Witcher Forum, but hey :D Im kind of vary of Mods, so can anyone confirm that the Play with Six method to install Dayz is the best? I just wonder if it's safe or not to download, regardless of the number of people playing the game.
  6. A

Xbox 360 --> Gog Backup

Xbox 360 --> Gog Backup I know this is completely wishful thinking, but does anyone else think it would be nice to have a backup copy from Gog of the Witcher 2 for pc if you bought it on Xbox? Go my children, discuss.....
  7. A

WitcherCraft

WitcherCraft Hey all. While this idea is still very basic, I'm incredibly keen to attempt to recreate the Witcher world (At this point only planning Vizima and the swamp + maybe outskirts) in MINECRAFT. Ideally the map would then become a role playing world and all that, but at the heart of...
  8. A

How important is the back story?

How important is the back story? Hi all. I was first introduced to the Witcher universe last year when it first came out on Xbox 360. I'm just curious as to how important the back story of the previous game (of which I have just ordered)and the novels are to fully understanding things in the...
Top Bottom