Search results

+
  1. P

[HELP] Pop-In Fix?

[HELP] Pop-In Fix? Hi, Is there a way to fix pop in on bushes & shrubs? I've edited the user.settings file and noticed that even with draw distance on trees and grass turned waaaaaaayyyyyyyy up I still get pop in on small trees and shrubs at a distance of around 60 - 70 meters. It's super...
  2. P

(Mod Request) Witch Hunters wear Flaming Rose Armor

(Mod Request) Witch Hunters wear Flaming Rose Armor A simple mod request to change the armor worn by Witch Hunter NPCs in the game to the Order of the Flaming Rose armor from HoS. Keep the Flaming Rose decal.
  3. P

Battlefield 5: World War 1/Great War

Battlefield 5: World War 1/Great War I'm sure a lot of people saw this already, or heard the rumors, but I'm just curios what peoples' reactions are? ---------- Updated at 04:48 PM ---------- For my part, I'm glad the franchise is returning to Europe. I'm tired of FPS's set in sand. How...
  4. P

Did Witcher 3 *REALLY* Have Good Choices & Consequences?

Did Witcher 3 *REALLY* Have Good Choices & Consequences? Mature choices and consequences is one of the things I love about the Witcher series. Thinking back over TW3, I can't remember any choices that had the far reaching consequences I've come to expect from this series. Most of my choices...
  5. P

Headsets/Headphones/Sound Quality thread

Headsets/Headphones/Sound Quality thread Anyone have any general tips for increasing the sound quality on your computer? I noticed razor has this free audio driver: http://www.razerzone.com/surround/ My last pair of headphones had really good audio quality that simulated surround sound...
  6. P

Overwatch

Overwatch What do people think of Blizzard's newest IP? Total Biscuit & gang gave quite an endorsement on the latest episode of the podcast. Say it's TF2 meets Doom. 21 characters, 4 roles, 6v6 matches, 2 game modes. Game costs $40 (not F2P), sells cosmetic DLC, and will release on PC &...
  7. P

Debug Console Error - Game Won't Launch

Debug Console Error - Game Won't Launch Game won't launch after downloading patch 1.10. I get the error messages. "Debug Console Mod Error. Pattern mismatch: 0 != 1 fyT" Ironically, the game has launched a couple times despite this. It's successfully loaded the menu twice (I was able to load...
  8. P

Pokémon Are Real Now

Pokémon Are Real Now So cheesy... Obviously, this is the first step in Nintendo's mobile strategy.
  9. P

[ARTICLE] Do Open Worlds Do More Harm Than Good?

[ARTICLE] Do Open Worlds Do More Harm Than Good? Thought this article was worth a share. It's not strictly about The Witcher 3, but TW3 is one of the main talking points. http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2015/09/09/metal-gear-solid-v-and-the-witcher-3-both-suffer-from-the-same-big-flaw/...
  10. P

Communication #2: Official list of Suggestions & Grievances

Communication #2: Official list of Suggestions & Grievances Hey, all. I thought I'd make a new thread for this purpose, since the old one sort of became derailed. The purpose of this thread is to compile an official list of suggestions of how CDPR can improve communication on the forums. I...
  11. P

[REQUEST]Cheaper Skills - Horizontal Progression

[REQUEST]Cheaper Skills - Horizontal Progression I want to make a mod that accomplishesh two things: (A) Unlock all skill slots from from level 0 Already done. (B) Makes it so you only need to invest one point in a skill to have the highest upgraded version. Basically, make it so all skills...
  12. P

Level Scaling - 2nd Playthrough - Yes or No?

Level Scaling - 2nd Playthrough - Yes or No? I'm in the middle of planning `a 2nd playthrough and one of the most important decisions I have to make is whether to use a level scaling mod. On paper, I really like the idea. You never become over-leveled and you can explore anywhere in the world...
  13. P

Sexy Novigrad Guards. @REDs DLC #16 PLEAAASSSSEEE!!!!!

Sexy Novigrad Guards. @REDs DLC #16 PLEAAASSSSEEE!!!!! Someone found a bug where Novigrad guards get stuck with the prostitute's idle animation. Sexy as !@#$ and hilarious too! This should be made into an official feature. Please fogive the click-bait headline, btw.
  14. P

A Sword Enthusiast Praises Witcher 3's Combat

A Sword Enthusiast Praises Witcher 3's Combat Found an interesting article from a games journalist who happens to be a sword enthusiast. He praises Witcher 3's combat for having a higher level of authenticity and doing a way with conventions. I thought it was worth a share...
  15. P

RIP Satoru Iwata, game designer and CEO

RIP Satoru Iwata, game designer and CEO Nintendo's CEO Satoru Iwata suddenly passed away today. He was 55 years old. Say what you want about Iwata as a business man, but you can't deny this man loved games. Many don't know this, but Mr. Iwata started out at Nintendo as a programmer and worked...
  16. P

Please Let Us Counter-Attack From Blocks

Please Let Us Counter-Attack From Blocks Is anyone else ticked off you can't counter-attack from the blocking stance? Geralt has a short delay everytime he drops his guard before doing another animation. Which means if you want to counter-attack you need to have your guard lowered before hand...
  17. P

Extremely Fair Article About Witcher 3

Extremely Fair Article About Witcher 3 Here is an interesting article. It's not from a gaming website, but likewise it is a bit more insightful than the daily click-bait you usually see. It's by a freelance writer whose focus is video-games...
  18. P

That pang of sadness....

That pang of sadness.... Just finished the main quest. You know that pang of sadness you get when you finish a really good story and you wish it didn't have to end? Yeah.... Fortunately, in my ending everyone was happy. But I just wish I could keep talking to all the main characters. I...
  19. P

Best Tactics vs Specific Monsters

Best Tactics vs Specific Monsters I've noticed the the tactics the bestiary tells you to use vs specific monsters oftentimes are not the best tactics. So I am just wondering --what tactics have people discovered to use against specific monsters that contradicts what the bestiary reccomends...
  20. P

Random Encounters -- Stories from The Wild!

Random Encounters -- Stories from The Wild! Hey y'all. I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread for people to share stories of random encounters they had because of the dynamic eco-system/NCP behavior system. I've only been playing the game for three hours and I already have one! I...
Top Bottom