Search results

+
  1. Nomad_Xenon

2018 Brushfire Wars erupt in eastern Europe. ESA mission launched to Jupiter. Happy new year choombas!
  2. Nomad_Xenon

2017 First self-aware human clones created. Happy New Year everybody!
  3. Nomad_Xenon

2016 Third Corporate War is fought in the Net, as rival Corps attack each other`s Data Fortresses. Happy New Year, enjoy your Cyberpunk game.
  4. Nomad_Xenon

IP Multipliers

IP Multipliers The other day flipping through the CP 2020 rulebook I stumbled over an issue about what I have a little doubt: When you learn the first level in a skill with an IP Multiplier do you have to apply that multiplier or it just cost you 10 IP. Example: let's say you have 0 points in...
  5. Nomad_Xenon

2015 Rise of the Cyber-Mercenaries; Lithuania hires cyber-soldiers to repel invasions by Latvian Nationals. Feel free to expand from other sources. Happy new year everybody.
  6. Nomad_Xenon

Kickstartin'

Kickstartin' I found a few projects in the Kickstarter platform that seems interesting: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/200664283/deluxe-v20-dark-ages This guys at Onyx Path are doing really great by releasing the ultimate versions of the CWoD rulebooks. In one deluxe tome you have all...
  7. Nomad_Xenon

2014 "I-G transformations redesign the Net. "Metal Wars" beging in Night City as gangs battle for turf" As weird as it may sound, one of my New Year traditions since long is to read the description of the year according to Cyberpunk 2020. This year I want to share with you all. Anyway...
  8. Nomad_Xenon

Full Auto

Full Auto I always had a doubt about the Full Auto rule, I think I have made the correct guess but I want to know your opinion. When you fire an automatic weapon in Full Auto mode, do you have to use your total ROF, thus emptying your magazine, or you can use a lower ROF and save some ammo...
Top Bottom