Search results

+
  1. A

Cyberpunk 2077 - Craft bug - Can't drop, sell or disassemble iconic items

Could be with the disassembling thing for cans, is part of one of the patches modified it. I've noticed I can't disassemble all of the mk 1 healing I find every...5...feet. Not even 1 at a time.
  2. A

The story doesn't explain this about Relic (SPOILER!)

Jackie removed it before death.
  3. A

Crafting...

Crafting skill is limited by the Tech skill. If tech is 4, then max for crafting is 4. Works the same with all of the skills.
  4. A

Weapon Mods

Make sure to click the next mod slot when adding mods, it tries to fill the current slot you are on when you click on a mod.
  5. A

Cyberpunk 2020??

Miss playing CP2020. Not missing all of my characters dying to headshots, GM's dice hated techies apparantly. Cybergeneration was interesting. Was a nice different take on "superpowers".
  6. A

"I can see clearly now" Is a bad quest

Yeah, I found the balcony entrance on the way OUT, lol. And you really want a bod of at least 6 to have full use of all weapons. Handy with the Burya(sp?) pistol, that thing hits like a freight train, and no charging.
  7. A

Where is the fauna?

Fallout's a bit different, as the the game has rad removing technology. Cyberpunk doesn't, really.
  8. A

Tech snipers shiver too much when charging

What's your Bod stat? I think I've noticed it less with my 7 bod character than the 3 bod one.
  9. A

Epistrophy (Delamain Cabs) side missions

got the same bug, mine started when I got killed immediately after disabling one of his cars. didn't realize I was so close to some skull ranked enemies, and one popped me just as I answered the phone.
  10. A

Cyberpunk 2077 - Craft bug - Can't drop, sell or disassemble iconic items

Another thread mentioned this may be due to the perk that lets you craft without using up the crafting supplies.
  11. A

tech rifle won't fire

When you are in the inventory screen, it should say what to hit to drop the weapon. Have had this issue also affect sprinting, usually have to cycle thru weapons til one fires. Not sure what causes it. Sometimes I think it may be related to trying to change weapons/reload them while getting in...
  12. A

How is combat not broken?

Actually, the combat seems quite a bit like the pen and paper game. In that, you might have had a chance to survive, but it was all luck of the dice. My addition would be a mode that is basically hardcore. Everything can be one shot, but when you die, it deletes your character. Would be just...
  13. A

HIGH TEMPERATURE ON PC

Yeah, may look into that later, waiting on some fans to see if added air flow gets it down a little bit more to a comfortable level. Not looking to use my computer to cook food, lol. Main reason I'm worried is Ark heated up my old computer more than CP2077 did. But that was also playing at the...
  14. A

HIGH TEMPERATURE ON PC

I've been hitting around 85-92C with my new computer, but some of that is I need more cooling in the case(First time working with a cpu/mb of this quality, AMD Ryzen 9 3900x). I would also check if you need to clean out your computer, my old one had heating up issues(beyond the norm for this)...
  15. A

All guns in my Stash have 0's for stats

once you removed them from the stash, they return to normal.
  16. A

Iconic Psalm 11:6 not dropping when looting.

Doesn't it give you the blueprint for it? I had to craft mine.
  17. A

DO NOT SCRAP JEWELRY (junk items - unless you're rich already)

Yeah, hard limit for Sniper and Shotgun ammo is 100, 600(?) for pistol, and 700 for rifle. I restarted my character because of taking that perk, and might take it later just to speed up junk disposal, hehe. Not entirely useful early on, depending on how much you are hurting for cash.
  18. A

Clothing Options Extremely Limited.

Some outerwear also removes the inner wear layer. I have a netrunner suit I wear under everything, and it's pretty much invisible due to the outerwear doing this. Means I get the extra armor, just not the appearance of it.
  19. A

The Most Lethal Enemy in the Game

For me? Any small explosive container along the edges of areas. Firefights get short when the enemy misses you and hits these, lol.
  20. A

Cyberpsycho Sighting Discount Doc bug

Did you try opening your phone and checking messages. For most of the cyberpsycho missions, I've had to send details back via phone to Regina
Top Bottom