Search results

+
  1. V

Cyberpunk Source Material: Games, Movies, Books

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1548272412/radio-the-universe-0
  2. V

kickstarter/indiegogo/steamsale/launch keys&co thread

And how could I forget about that escape sequence about some guy basically blocking my way while acting totally terrorized "OMG GET DOWN", "GET DOWN AGAIN" stuff and I was, like, walking or something.
  3. V

With that combat system at hand stealth is something you do out of pure desire. But even then headshots may not register and npc's are spongy by design. Back then, I expected a game to kill the time but things were unbelievably raw (stuff I pointed in previous posts) and even the marketed light...
  4. V

It's definitely not deserved and much like bioshocks it's very rhetoric; )
  5. V

:/ They do get low budgets but that doesn't mean they work way more than other teams. They got the story from a book or something and like many games, since the story was written before devs could come up with proper mechanics, it's full of "tapping x to do stuff".
  6. V

Well, actually, first metro game is garbage. Shots won't register, voice dub is too different from the original, exploration and CC will bring very little to you and stealth is kind of broken. Last light is the game you want to play when you deal with metro games but stalker games have much more...
  7. V

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1330754003/bear-simulator welp
  8. V

The Cooking Thread

any kind of salmon+soy sauce+pappardelle=profit
  9. V

Steam sales

It's like a nade sent me flying "what the heeeeell...." Kidding: p
  10. V

Steam sales

what the hell suhiir: p
  11. V

Steam sales

No problemo Also this one is coming up
  12. V

Steam sales

Yeah, that's a problem because you'd want to get rid of everything that is useless but still everything you find has a purpose later (like in ss2 ex etc). You learn skills to use in part of the maps (you don't need swimming though). It's just invisibility, running augs and some items happen to...
  13. V

Disappointment

Also, nothing of the above You either do a good sp game or a good online game but the multiplayer game with thin single player subgenre got popular with quake 3. Everything else features casual modes for casuals. Which gives props to games like Souls ones where single player and multiplayer...
  14. V

Steam sales

Old hero M1 having nothing to do: D
  15. V

Steam sales

I suggest "hacker ninja thing" builds to play all of them. Except bioshock and dead space because they get small parts of ss2. Btw don't take deus ex non lethal stealth way as the only one, that's just marketing points which gotten into fanboys saying the same things over and over. I mean...
  16. V

Steam sales

You could give a try to ss2 if it isn't too old to appeal you, 'cause dead space/deus ex/bioshock are from the same breed.
  17. V

Steam sales

Welp I got all the games I want. Time to talk down other people's games and keep their wallets safe.
  18. V

Actually I think this is the right topic unless there's some rule for indies and crowdfunding stuff. We did have a whole thread about a single project from some french guys before (ama's lullaby).
  19. V

Steam sales

Cloudbuilt, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, Primordia are 75% off.
  20. V

Steam sales

Steam sales *insert epic poem about wallet genocide*
Top Bottom