Search results

+
  1. M

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

I really hope the OST for Cyberpunk 2077 is being inspired by Alexander Brandon compositions (Deus Ex 1). This one from Texhnolyze anime is a beast too and creates the perfect atmosphere for the Cyberpunk 2077 setting I believe: Also listen to the following album and take note from...
  2. M

[PS4] Text is too small

YES! The text must be bigger. At least as big as "Glottis" please:
  3. M

Collector's Edition Statue problems

Not only the game got downgraded but the statue too. That's why I never pre-order a game. Even if the CE has a statue that looks awesome. In the end it never reaches the original quality. It's called Deceptive Advertising. In this case the level of false advertising was over 9000 as we can...
  4. M

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

The downgrade is over 9000 and you know it. I mean the game is awesome but graphically it doesn't look as awesome as in the in-game VGX trailer (even if you are playing on Ultra and 4K).
  5. M

[PS4] Text is too small

I am so disappointed that I've already asked for a refund. There is no reason to play a game with an excellent story and interesting lore if you cannot read a damn thing. It is not funny to play this game right now. It must be fixed and I sincerely hope they will solve it. SOON. Not just a...
  6. M

Option to scale font size

So here we are... Still waiting for an official answer... I am disappointed CD Projekt RED. I thought you cared about the feedback. I will ask for a refund. It is no funny to play a game without being able to read a damn thing. Seriously you didn't notice this problem before releasing it...
  7. M

Option to scale font size

Sorry CD Projekt RED but I won't buy the game until the subtitles get fixed. This is more important than any other aspect of the game. I don't mind about bugs, performance and the downgraded graphics... but those tiny subtitles destroy the experience to everyone who doesn't speak the languages...
  8. M

Geralt Inspired Makeup/Cosplay

Espectacular. Está muy conseguido; sigue así.
  9. M

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

10. M

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

"Polish Autumn" Places: Milicz, Twardogora, ruined palace in Goszcz. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w0l-lHN2E Thanks to Pawel Blaszczak who is the composer I am missing in The Witcher 3 (he was the main composer of TW 1 soundtrack next to Adam Skorupa) I cannot understand why CD Projekt...
  11. M

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Wise words. You, sir, made me remember of this: End of discussion xD
  12. M

Armor in the W3

The truth is that it was based on Michał Żebrowski And the armor design by Afternoon63
  13. M

Armor in the W3

I would like to see something like this...
  14. M

What You Look Forward To Most In The Witcher 3

Story, obviously. I really don't care that much about the rest. But the story must be memorable, please.
  15. M

Graphic downgrade

Even if just static screenshots... This is how it should have stayed. No one would talk about a downgrade right now. But I am sure the framerate was unstable at that point and console versions could not afford something like that. Right now it seems like the smoke/fog/ that nasty feeling have...
  16. M

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

The Witcher 1 is one of the most immersive videogame experiencies so far. The Witcher 2 was like a joke in that aspect. Judging by the most recent videos and images, The Witcher 3 color palette doesn't look good enough, I hope they will tone down the saturation or at least will give us some...
  17. M

Interviews and Articles - 2015

Just a monster in human form could write something like that. No problem, it's a new contract for Geralt.
  18. M

do you think its advise to delay the game again?

I want to play The Witcher 3 when it's ready. So I will accept as many delays as they consider necessary. Because this is not just another game. It is THE game.
  19. M

The Witcher 3 - Geralt's Destiny (Epic Trailer / Fan-made)

The Witcher 3 - Geralt's Destiny (Epic Trailer / Fan-made) The Witcher 3 - Geralt's Legend - Destiny Who Cares (Epic Trailer) Credits: - CD Projekt RED - Song: Swamped (Lacuna Coil) - Medy's Anime & Games (author of the original video) - I just made a "remake" mixing scenes and music. I...
Top Bottom