Search results

+
  1. E

I cant complete this contract.

I've heard of NPCs die because of Random monster attacks (most complaints is about Bram dieing) sucks but right now there is nothing you can do about this unless you are on PC and there is some mod or cheat to revive him
  2. E

Gwent Tutorial Reward (Zoltan)

I hope so :)
  3. E

Quests you've failed? -SPOILER TERRITORY-

yeah I read you get it from baron or something I hope there's no way to screw that up as well haha
  4. E

He didnt give me a pass because I lied to him
  5. E

Side quests in Velen won't trigger

Went to the other location and couldnt find any exclamation marks there at all Also I am not far in the story am doing Nilfgaardian Connection right now
  6. E

well both quests were from guys sitting outside their houses, one is a "refugee" and one is an "old man" The contract is level 23 The other quest didnt have a suggested level
  7. E

I went to Belkenham and was able to get two quests there: The Truth is in the stars Contract: Phantom of the Trade Route Maybe you already have those quests triggered or completed? Which one cant you get?
  8. E

I failed Bitter Harvest because the brother-in-law died Now I need to find a different way to get a pass to Novigrad
  9. E

Geralt: The Best Jester of the North

yeah he's funny sometimes :)
  10. E

Replacement Innkeeper for White Orchard?

You can still buy the cards after she leaves, from This Guy
  11. E

can you post screenshot of map locations I can check if they trigger for me
  12. E

I don't think it's supposed to be in that chest. I think it's supposed to be together with the Unfinished Book
  13. E

Chest in Velen (can't open, need help)

Or maybe you'll find there the SWORD OF A THOUSAND TRUTHS!
  14. E

Geralt thinking out loud - Why?

yeah this woman she says (and she is right) that when she talks to herself ppl think she's gone crazy
  15. E

Can't cast signs

you mean Kaer morhen in the tutorial? you wont be able to cast signs freely until after that in White Orchard
  16. E

Looting

I'm the opposite, i usually just don't bother with the loot though later i regret it when I am out of food and money :)
  17. E

Chest in Velen (can't open, need help)

yeah now I can't sleep either until I find out whats in that chest :)
  18. E

any updates on this issue :) hoping that card will be in that location in next patch
  19. E

Miscellaneous questions

Try the Nilfgaardian Nobleman at the Royal Garden in Vizima
Top Bottom