Search results

+
  1. S

ENDINGS (SPOILERS) Sinchronisation with J

Hey people, i have been playing around the game a lot, and started to wonder about v condition in the end, of course acording to the relationship and choices with jhonny silverhand your body will prefer him more than you in the end and it is possible you have only 6 month to live. but it cross...
  2. S

journey bugs

Hello people im writing the post to report a few bugs that happend to me. they are minor but they are there still. 1- After the reset of the changing season the story section of the journey shows only week 1 and 2 story progression when we are at week 6 and before the change of season they...
  3. S

Really rare trophy bug

Hello people, wonder if any of you can help me. Recently i finished a completionist run of the wicher 3. but looking at the game achievements in the gog app im at 99% and missing a comon secret achievement. I have already compared with all available charts and i can confirm i have all of the...
  4. S

Servers overloaded?

Servers overloaded? Hello guys i was wondering if you coud help me with an issue im having lately. since the pach 08.16 came out yesterday i have been trying to play some gwent games but after i chose my deck and it starts searching for an oponen a message pops out saying "servers are...
  5. S

Locations on the map and possible novel characters to reunite

Locations on the map and possible novel characters to reunite Hello there, since I have recently finished reading the witcher saga (again) and im fresh with all the names an locations, i wanted to start this post to compile a list of characters the comunty (we) would love to meet ingame...
  6. S

Throne rooms comparison and analisis The sword of destiny Trailer ( possible spoiler)

Throne rooms comparison and analisis The sword of destiny Trailer ( possible spoiler) Hello there fellow witcher fans, im writing this post to discus with you a mindblowing fact that i noticed when the sword of destiny trailer was shown in public ( by the way the moment i saw it i had an...
  7. S

Geralt got his memory back on the witcher 2 (?) SPOILERS

Geralt got his memory back on the witcher 2 (?) SPOILERS greetings, i have recently finished the witcher 2 again during my wait for the witcher 3 and i noticed that when you save triss from the nilfgaardians in chapter 3, during the dialog in the nilfgaardian dungeon; after Triss tells geralt...
Top Bottom