Search results

+
  1. X

Why I HATE this game and no longer intend to "beta-test" it

Why I HATE this game and no longer intend to "beta-test" it Because randomness totally messes up your strategies - Gwent tries to be a strategic card game but it fails. It's no use planning anything for 1-2 rounds because your loss/victory depends on the luck of your opponent's last...
  2. X

ST control mechanics are still broken and annoying to play against

ST control mechanics are still broken and annoying to play against If you face a ST control deck with mostly special (removal) cards and no units appearing on the other side of the board, you still feel like a dumbass playing a hide-and-seek game rather than a CCG. Ofc it can be beaten, but...
  3. X

How to add variety to this often stale Gwent Beta gameplay

How to add variety to this often stale Gwent Beta gameplay 1. Add a new system of rewards based on the ongoing perfomance, e.g. 50/100/150 ore for winning 3/4/5 times in a row in the ranked mode, additional scraps for 2-0-ing your opponent, a random epic/legendary card for beating chosen...
  4. X

RNG in draws and kegs makes this game relevant only for fools with naivety's blessing

RNG in draws and kegs makes this game relevant only for fools with naivety's blessing What else to add? GWENT Closed Beta is a disappointing and frustrating experience, even if I win several games in a row (which I do with a Henselt deck), I know it sucks in general (as most F2P games, sadly)...
Top Bottom