Search results

+
  1. C

The Uncharted series on Playsation

The Uncharted series on Playsation Have any of you played or checked out any of the Uncharted games on Playstation? My friend is loaning me his ps3 next week and I was thinking of checking these games out. They got good reviews and I checked them out on youtube. I think I may really like...
  2. C

Post a pic of yourself, dare ya!

Post a pic of yourself, dare ya! This is me with my little ones 2 weeks ago :) yeah I'm a ugly mug lol
  3. C

News reports that don't make sense

News reports that don't make sense Hey have you ever seen news reports that are just wrong and dont make sense except for the Boss just showing us that they dont give a fuck at all what they report? I have seen this more and more in the west and it is not funny at all to me. These news big...
  4. C

weapon discharge+sound effects+ammo types+alternate skins and other weapon ideas

weapon discharge+sound effects+ammo types+alternate skins and other weapon ideas Ok this thread was specifically designed to talk about weapon effects :ie discharge animations, sound effects, alternate fire, fire selector switch, fire rate, double tapping and various weapon skins. Also feel...
  5. C

Gun control in America, 72 killed in Boston

Gun control in America, 72 killed in Boston Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston! Boston – National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement...
  6. C

So we have our very own Film maker/Movie star here!

So we have our very own Film maker/Movie star here! One of the top posters here at Afterlife is a low budget Film maker/Movie star, yeah I figured him out. :cool: Can any of you guess who it is?
  7. C

Name that movie quote

Name that movie quote This thread is about nameing that movie quote. No using google you slack ass punks! Ok here is the first Quote. "I dont give a fuck about your war, or your president!" Only reply if you did not use Google!
  8. C

Free games on xbox live

Free games on xbox live Microsoft is kissing ass for the rest of the year and are apparently letting you download 2 "selected" free games a month starting now. please post news on these games as you find out which ones become available. Fable 3 is now free
  9. C

Cockpit view inside vehicles

Cockpit view inside vehicles I would absolutely love this game if it has COCKPIT VIEWS! Games that have a good cockpit view go right off and when the game allows you to move your head around and look in different directions are a BIG PLUS!
  10. C

Taken 3

Taken 3 Yep, he is going to use his special skill set another time around.
  11. C

Don't let the sun rise in Night City

Don't let the sun rise in Night City I would really like it if the sun never rose at all in cyberpunk 2077. I don't really care about it not being realistic, I care about atmosphere and setting. Cyberpunk is a dark and gritty environment and as a young buck I always pictured Night City at night...
  12. C

Australian classification board too strict on video games?

Australian classification board too strict on video games? Hey punks :) Early in 2013 the Australian classification board changed up the rules over here...well the first game to be banned here under the new rules is Saints Row 4...
  13. C

Animated deaths vs rag doll physics?

Animated deaths vs rag doll physics? So do you think Cyberpunk 2077 should have animated deaths or rag doll physics? Why? Kinda inclined to think that they will just go with the rag doll physics, I kinda miss animated deaths but.
  14. C

How many weapons do you want to carry?

How many weapons do you want to carry? I myself miss the old school days where players could carry around their entire arsenal. I' not a fan of the recent games where we could only carry like 2 or 3 weapons, lame. It takes away gameplay for the added benefit of what? Realism? Its a game, I want...
Top Bottom