Search results

+
  1. S

How many weapons do you want to carry?

I understand and I agree with your reasoning, but I also feel that the old primary/secondary approach is too restrictive. Because a lot of weapons are going to have the same lethal properties, most based on luck because of bullet spread, you can't avoid things like primary or secondary weaps...
  2. S

No Steam, please!

Never had any problem with steam, but i have like 2 or 3 games there and i log in once every X months
  3. S

Cyberpunk Source Material: Games, Movies, Books

-Norageki! -Origine -Megazone 23 -Bus Gamer -Un- Go they got a lot of stuff i tend to avoid, but since the new Arise ep was a bit lame i' ll just kill 10 minutes checking them also Technotise: edit and I
  4. S

If the game doesn't have [blank] i will be disappointed..

does gurosan stand for goresan?
  5. S

Didn't read that post, but the answer is still the same. I never talked about role exclusive looting or whatever. Still there should be skills planned for those who want to gear up, which will approximately set the character from "light gear" to heavy weapons whatever. Inventory restrictions and...
  6. S

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

you should. Still alpha but it's the best melee stuff around along with chivalry and beu's in general
  7. S

Neither me or you mentioned roles in the last 3 pages, and you have no idea what you are talking about. everything i posted deals with single player stuff that isn't simply charging damage sponges.
  8. S

what i posted at page 25, as anwer Or why they shouldn't push crap stuff to the extreme unless they want to play a mmorpg or something like borderlands where everything is a damage sponge and has to be tied to level
  9. S

Because it's a story driven game, you can' t have 10 different games but 10 similar ones. So yeah, you don't really adapt it to roles but you get the "one guy" game. For stats, they generally don't make sense in rpg's as they fit with level scaling (ex. kill something, the higher the stats the...
  10. S

All Quiet On The Eastern Front - The Rant-Thread

Wouldn't be surprised to see an open multiplayer. It's more a trend than anything though.
  11. S

I thought about stats too, yet stats are there to prevent all-round characters, and there are simpler ways to make them and allow all kinds of skills etc at the same time. It's a matter of what they want to balance things around and make something approximately functional out of variables and...
  12. S

Seconded, i'd also argue allowing all kinds of weapons to anyone still hinders gameplay.
  13. S

yes it is.
  14. S

Let's face it. You cannot create true Cyberpunk mechanics.

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2012/10/19/witcher-developer-cd-projeckt-red-announces-cyberpunk-2077/
  15. S

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

also forgot about zhao. And i didn't play the missing link. I just tend to think about the barrett and fedorova fights for their own particular things.
  16. S

Its also the best boss out of the 3, wiith the bes ma p and the best tactics. the other are more about sneezing out of the clpak. will edit later since i cant see what im typing on the phone cant edit about the bosses well fuck this
  17. S

Seems boss fights were re-designed with stuff for stealth players. Btw when i say barehanded i mean i don't fire guns, i just use everything else or whatever i find looking around for a moment. You could throw whatever you wanted to barrett, and now it seems you don't need to fire a gun for the...
  18. S

see what happens when you carry whatever you want in deus ex:P Haven't tried it though, i played human revolution and datajack barehanded most of the time
  19. S

The Repopulation

Honestly, if you are looking for rpg games on kickstarter you only get a few awesome options (wasteland 2, tides of numenera, project eternity) and whatever gets funded the most. Exception made for the ouya. I also heard good things about the banner saga and divinity: original sin
  20. S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wnAayWwLEI
Top Bottom