Search results

+
  1. animalfather

Cyberpunk 2077 director says studio's switch from REDengine to Unreal Engine 5 'isn't starting from scratch'

Cyberpunk 2077 marks the end for CD Projekt's REDengine, the in-house technology that it's been building on since 2011's The Witcher 2. Last year, CD Projekt announced that its next Witcher game and other games going forward—including Cyberpunk's sequel, codename Orion—will be developed with...
  2. animalfather

Anyone knows where this Cyberpunk picture is from?

damn it looked like the best anime tv show from the 80s that i missed
  3. animalfather

Anyone knows where this Cyberpunk picture is from?

Looks like its a still from a tv show shown in standard def. Anyone knows, google image search came up with nothing.
  4. animalfather

I'm still confused about Dex and Nakamura

It's sad you spend more time with Nakamura than Jackie in the game.
  5. animalfather

Problem at Kabuki Market

its a toy gun relax, i also had toy guns when i was a kid.
  6. animalfather

Tiger Claw Tattoo Disappointment

These are things CP2 will fix.
  7. animalfather

CP77 themed Xbox One X and first expansion "Phantom Liberty"

I believe in console generations, but I'm kinda bummed out I can't play this on my One X.
  8. animalfather

Is there room to tell a direct sequel to V's story?

No because of the different endings, it would require CDPR to pick a canon ending. Also I have no interest whatsoever in V.
  9. animalfather

Project Orion: Cyberpunk 2 Announced

OR we can have a new character and not be burdened with all the baggage that comes with playing V again. honestly i don't think there is a snowballs chance we will play as V again, thank god.
  10. animalfather

My world is ending

yea i haven't been a pc gamer since the 90s console exclusive here, also the prices for GPUs are ridiculous. I just prefer sitting on my couch infront of a good tv with surround sound, much better experience imo and cheaper.
  11. animalfather

I have no interest in playing as V especially since we had multiple endings. I prefer a clean slate. Also I prefer the game taking place closer to 2020, lets say cp 2047.
  12. animalfather

My world is ending

buy a console?
  13. animalfather

No, and I like how you casually ignored the radio in the 48min trailer. if johnny was always suppose to be your sidekick then why ask the player who their childhood hero is? Its quite clear that when Keanu Reeves came onboard it become the Johnny show.
  14. animalfather

I beg to differ, in the original 48min gameplay demo we heard on the radio that Johnny Silver hand died of old age the year prior. Meaning the events we saw in the game couldn't have happened. Also we got this: which gives more evidence that they were initially planning to have 3 constructs...
  15. animalfather

back in 2012-13 we actually thought the game would come out 2017 at the latest. I think we will have a similar situation here, 2027-2028 launch date?
  16. animalfather

So it begins, another journey towards the cyberpunk game of our dreams. Yes the first game 2077 underdelivered on several fronts (for some/most) but I really think they will get it right this time. To me CP77 felt more like a proof of concept a tech demo than a game and many other franchises had...
Top Bottom