Search results

+
  1. W

Concealment Ratings

Concealment Ratings Concealment ratings seem off more often than not with a lot of cyberpunk guns (particularly bullpup rifles). I've come up with my own semi-homebrew guidelines on what can be stashed where depending on the weapon's length and a little bit on body type. Generally anything...
  2. W

Alternate HC rules anyone?

Alternate HC rules anyone? Here's the thing: I love the flavor of the HC system, and the idea that replacing meat with metal makes you less human is a core concept of cyberpunk. But I tend to think the humanity costs are a little high, especially since they don't bother accounting for the...
  3. W

Favorite guns?

Favorite guns? A lot of the time, your choice of character really informs your choice of gear, as it should...but then certain stuff is just objectively better or subjectively cooler and you tend to gravitate towards it. Everyone has their go-to guns when rolling a character. Or at least a...
  4. W

Homebrew "Borg Runner" gun (Inspired by the gun from Blade Runner)

Homebrew "Borg Runner" gun (Inspired by the gun from Blade Runner) So I've recently been watching videos from Adam Savage (the mythbuster)'s 'Man Cave' and in two of them he geeks out over the gun from blade runner, displaying an insane collection of various fan-made repros, including...
  5. W

Searchable List of NC Locations? (Where are the Militech offices?)

Searchable List of NC Locations? (Where are the Militech offices?) Does anyone have a nice searchable list of locations in NC? I've got the night city Sourcebook, but it doesn't really have an index of locations. I'm trying to find Militech's NC office and I can't seem to find them. They're...
  6. W

The Slenderborg

The Slenderborg So, I got bored and flipped through a couple issues of Interface and found the Call of Cthulhu crossover stuff. The tentacle arms immediately inspired me. First I considered something like an Aquarius with tentacle arms being a neat idea, but then, I thought of something else...
  7. W

Anybody else use Night City Sourcebook for every game ever?

Anybody else use Night City Sourcebook for every game ever? So, Night City Sourcebook has to be without any doubt, the best sourcebook for any game ever. It's hugely detailed, but contains little in the way of actual game mechanics (just rough stats on gangers) As a result, I use some...
  8. W

Admin help? My brother cannot post or log out!

Admin help? My brother cannot post or log out! My brother created an account (Fuzzytroll) but never got any kind of confirmation e-mail or anything. He can't post and every time he tries to log out (to create a new account that isn't broken) he gets a 502 bad gateway error. Could someone...
  9. W

How do you handle explosive damage?

How do you handle explosive damage? Here's the thing, in the main book it says for explosives "Damage is applied to the overall body rather than to a location." That line lead to some different interpretations amongst the group. Some said that it means that the damage is applied like a chest...
  10. W

21st Century Splatguns (Massive Airgun Article)

21st Century Splatguns (Massive Airgun Article) Well, I was thinking about airguns vs armored clothes in the Chrome 4 thread and I was inspired to whip up some new rules. I did not expect this to come out to a whopping 10 pages in Word, but for better or worse, it did. Included below are...
  11. W

So...How Broken are the Chrome 4 Armored Clothes Rules?

So...How Broken are the Chrome 4 Armored Clothes Rules? So... I was equipping a character recently. Normally I prefer the Lightmesh armor from Interface (SP15, EV-0, skintight or as a jumpsuit but still counts as Hard, 700eb for pants and torso/arms, makes a great base layer). I always figured...
  12. W

Coming back into CP2020 after a loooong time away. Tips/Tricks/Advice?

Coming back into CP2020 after a loooong time away. Tips/Tricks/Advice? I'm sure like most of us, it's been a long while since I walked the streets of Night City. At least ten years. My brother's started up a CP2020 game with mostly newbies and a couple old vets like me. We did a quickie intro...
Top Bottom