Search results

+
  1. G

Doctor Who - The Next Doctor

I'm not sure how i feel about Peter Capaldi being the new Doctor. He is not a bad actor at least. I hope they wont try to pull that "i'm so old" crap. I agree about his new hair, it looks a bit creepy. Definitely something that those supposed "fashion geniuses" that picked 11th Doctors costume...
  2. G

some crazy shit from Spider

Not bad, but it looks maybe a bit stretched. Don't you think?
  3. G

How We Do Things

But this isn't about you! Fine, i will not use your name anymore. Happy? But the justice is important EVERYWHERE! Even in Sardland! (Where there is only justice for Sards... Many Sards... So many!) You sometimes make my head hurt. Tactical head hurt i call it.
  4. G

How We Do Things

I don't know how long he got banned. But i'm sure his ban didn't got rescinded since he seemed upset about it. By the way, do you notice his absence normally? :D And as i stated, this is not about him. I wouldn't know about the guy who advocated rape dungeons or any other guy for that matter...
  5. G

Hate Crimes

I wasn't correcting you, i was stating a fact. I didn't want OP to think he is right.
  6. G

Hate Crimes

But as far as i remember thats a fairly small group of whackos. Well, not really, you are still correct, as you said "vast majority" and those religious nut jobs are a fairly small group of people. They are not much more than a side note in Cyberpunk universe.
  7. G

Bodily troubles

But i thought that was your name. Chris Surely Webb. :D
  8. G

How We Do Things

Thats all i ask. Thank you. All i want to know is that there is someone who cares about these stuff. That is all.
  9. G

How We Do Things

But still, it only goes to prove my point. Wars got a point there. (Not that i want my punishment to be increased or anything.. :D ) When i insulted i got 10 days, when he did (i read his posts, he really didn't) he got 6 months and a ban, how do you explain that?
  10. G

Hate Crimes

If you think that way then you have no idea what cyberpunk is about. In cyberpunk there is only one driving force, survival. People don't hate each other.. Not because of those reasons anyhow.
  11. G

Bodily troubles

Surely it would.
  12. G

How We Do Things

I'm not trying to be rude, but if something is not just, it is not just. You can't expect people to forget all about it. Thats all i have to say about that. I will not spoke not a single word about this ever again, but you will know what i feel about this and thats enough for me. Yes, i got...
  13. G

How We Do Things

I'm sorry, i only say these things because i don't want to see any more of these "convenient" banning. I will shut up now. @Warsend, i'm not defending you or trying to get your situation resolved, i say these things because i love cyberpunk and i don't want to see this kind of behavior in any...
  14. G

How We Do Things

Just a quick question, why don't you read his arguments in this topic, about why his ban was unjust and do something about it? I mean i believe he said everything there is to say about the matter. (If there is anything more to say about it, i really don't want to hear it. This is getting old and...
  15. G

CP77 Wardrobes and Styles

You are clearly insane and i like it dammit! Can i join you? LOL! :D
  16. G

Dude in animal print blazer

17. G

Bodily troubles

Sure it would.
  18. G

How We Do Things

I know, i'm sorry. But people like that gets on my nerves. I asked her please not to threaten people. (Which is a sign of abusing power i said) She said "we hate to threaten people too", apparently that was a lie and apparently she LOVES to threaten people. It seems thats the only way she can...
  19. G

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

But... i do.. I... need.. a... break... :D Tired... Words... Stuff..
  20. G

Swaggy gets all the love... What about Punky?

Yes, because cyber-badgers are any collectors dream. :D
Top Bottom