Search results

+
  1. D

Translate Witcher Song

Translate Witcher Song Can someone please translate this song for me ( the fields of ard skellig ) i couldnt find it anywhere on the internet... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gokhBJWSjeM
  2. D

A doubt: "The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Press Guide" will be translated and sold in other languages?

A doubt: "The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Press Guide" will be translated and sold in other languages? I'm from Brazil and I would love to have the comics, books and guides in my language and thus complete my collection
  3. D

Really? Jennifer instead of Yennefer on Brazil? :(

Really? Jennifer instead of Yennefer on Brazil? :( Hello, TW from the first game, read all the books and ALL of this writing YENNEFER. What happens now is that YENNEFER was translated as JENNIFFER, seriously? the subtitle says Yennefer but is spoken as Jenniffer .. its really horrible to hear...
  4. D

The Witcher 3 running on Windows 10 ?

The Witcher 3 running on Windows 10 ? For those of you that played the witcher 3 on windows 10, what you have to say about the performance. --- I'm getting a SSD and put the W10 him to play TW3, as they say earn up to 20% performance. someone tested?
  5. D

Doubts about Yeenefer TW2 [SPOILER]

Doubts about Yeenefer TW2 [SPOILER] Hello, here I am again :) and once again many information is in Polish and I'm confused. good let go. In TW2 says that after the massacre Rivia Geralt and Yen are taken by CIRI, they stay on the island. Ciri leaves and later are attacked by wild hunt. then...
  6. D

Doubt about the father of Ciri [Book and Game SPOILERS]

Doubt about the father of Ciri [Book and Game SPOILERS] Hello, From now excuse my English. I'm putting together a video telling the whole history of Ciri, good'm already at the end they put as many information is in Polish I do not understand completely. Ciri is the daughter of Emhyr var...
  7. D

Thank you very much for bringing TW3 PT BR but ...

Thank you very much for bringing TW3 PT BR but ... So, first excuse my bad english. I'm a fanatic for TW3 like everyone here and I was extremely happy when I saw the location for my language (BRAZIL) but ... Sera that would be too much to ask a collector's edition for us? In all the...
  8. D

Reunion Photos, Art, Parodies in one place

Reunion Photos, Art, Parodies in one place Hello, I have a page dedicated to TW which have collections of fans, arts, various images and content posted regularly. Here are some examples. The Witcher BR facebook.com/TheWitcherBR Meet the page :)/> The Witcher BR...
  9. D

this is serious gameplay leaked TW3?

this is serious gameplay leaked TW3? Moderator: link was removed . Please don`t post any links to any leaked video . Thanks
  10. D

The Witcher in Portuguese Brazil please!!!!

The Witcher in Portuguese Brazil please!!!! Hello developers and team CpR. My name is Douglas Medeiros and I live in Brazil. "since already I apologize for my English google translator" as a big fan of the saga of the wizard and the books that only 3 per hour station translated,as a big fan...
  11. D

The Witch in Portuguese Brazil please!!!!

The Witch in Portuguese Brazil please!!!! Hello developers and team CpR. My name is Douglas Medeiros and I live in Brazil. "since already I apologize for my English google translator" as a big fan of the saga of the wizard and the books that only 3 per hour station translated,as a big fan of...
Top Bottom