Search results

+
  1. T

Lessons from Witcher 3

Great thread. I was going to post something similar in an existing thread about HoS in the Witcher forum, but it's somewhat buried already and feedback for CP77 would likely go better here. It should be noted that I know near nada about the Cyberpunk world, so some feedback might seem off...
  2. T

What the next CDPR game needs is...

I don't understand. So are you saying there should have been more quests in the nooks and crannies of the world, or that there shouldn't have been so you can imagine what happened to the place before you stumbled upon it?
  3. T

Combat system

I have been wondering for a long time whether it would be feasible to have enemies killing the player with a single shot to the head. Unfortunately I've never had the opportunity to play the original PnP, but I read that this was a feature and was quite excited by it. It would really heighten...
  4. T

Interview to Andrzej Sapkowski by Daniele Cutali - Translation from Italian

Great read, thanks for the translation!
  5. T

13th DLC - "Where The Cat And Wolf Play"

It's quite possible they're still trying to polish the 14th DLC. Seems like a reasonable explanation that lends credence to their working on these post-release. But really, there isn't much point speculating why there's only one DLC this week. All it'll likely lead to is some form of...
  6. T

Next-Gen Hitman

Incredibly, I'm about as confused and uninformed about the whole post-release plan as before I watched that. This guy is a true master at evading questions, changing topics, and PR-speak. Talk about having confidence in your game.
  7. T

My/Your highlight games to come after TW3

Mostly Cyberpunk 2077._. I've been reading Neuromancer and that type of world sounds delicious. Other than that though, Dishonored 2; I'll get properly excited when they show gameplay. Hopefully the story's improved. Deus Ex looks good. On the fence about Hitman - their post-release...
  8. T

Batman: Arkham Knight

Wow that was fast. Are the side missions any good? Since the main story is apparently just alright.
  9. T

10. T

I actually didn't expect this for Arkham Knight... Don't remember the previous games releasing in such a state.
  11. T

The Witcher 4 Petition

I'd rather they innovate with a new universe like Cyberpunk. It's too easy to just start rehashing mechanics because you'd be playing as a sword-fighter again, etc. And every story should end at some point; TW3 is a great send-off as is.
  12. T

Fallout 4

Word.
  13. T

Fallout 4

I was cautiously hopeful before, and now I'm more optimistic that the game will be a fun time-killer. It's actually surprising how different it looks and feels from Fallout 3 although not necessarily all in good ways - there's a rumor floating about that skills have been removed for perks...
  14. T

Fallout 4

Supposedly they're trying to emphasize much more on story than they did with F3 or Skyrim (specifically the main quest), which makes sense since the player character appears to be voiced. Also there's usually some changes between their games though that doesn't really indicate any change in the...
  15. T

Fallout 4

Looks like the game's already the second-top seller on Steam. I'm starting to wonder if it'll be declared game of the year by brand alone. :huh:
  16. T

Fallout Countdown

Don't understand the insane hype flooding the comments on the trailer, especially not after thinking about FO3/Skyrim and TW3 next to each other. I'm just going to remain cautiously hopeful; maybe Bethesda actually took notes from Oblivion for this, which would be great since I loved New Vegas...
  17. T

Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

Well, I see the 2017 announcement as a good thing since it indicates a development time of appropriate length. Hopefully with the revenue from TW3 they won't have to sign deals with companies like Microsoft or whatever again though. I'd prefer them to do their marketing just as they want to.
  18. T

Beautiful World of The Witcher

Amazing. The art direction is so on point, gorgeously so. It actually reminds me more of TW1 than 2. The most amazing thing is that it only get better from here. Now I can't wait to see Cyberpunk in 2017! Amazing job REDs! :hatsoff:
  19. T

“Go your way” - Launch Trailer

I'd been waiting for Gamersyde to release it as well but to no avail. Thank you very much!
  20. T

Witcher 3 Video Download Center

Will there ever be an uncompressed version of the Go Your Way trailer? It's been a week, but Gamersyde never released it.
Top Bottom