Search results

+
  1. S

In search of High Quality loading screens form TW1

In search of High Quality loading screens form TW1 Where can i find them in really big resolution? Is there a way i can extract it from the files?
  2. S

Trailers without black stripes?

Trailers without black stripes? I tried to look for them on ftp for media , but no luck. I would love to see '' killing monsters'' without stripes and uncompressed with Polsih voice-overs.
  3. S

Global area enviroments

Global area enviroments Hi, i just started new world, thought i would create something nice in redkit. But, when i want that nice lighting effects, i cant, because under the '' Global area environments'' there is nothing. Thanks for your help. EDIT: i already fixed that one, now i have another...
  4. S

Cosplay contest?

Cosplay contest? http://thewitcher.com/cosplay 24th july...
  5. S

Infinite potions? Seriously?

Infinite potions? Seriously? I've just read in a interview on Ausgamer and Konrad said that the potions will be infinite or rather, they will replenish automatically. I couldn' t believe what i was reading. The system of picking herbs and scavenging forests/ swamps to find these, it was the...
  6. S

Do we get to play as Ciri?

Do we get to play as Ciri? What do you think? It would be amazing! Just imagine it...
  7. S

Languages in polish version of witcher 2 xbox version

Languages in polish version of witcher 2 xbox version Hi i just wanted to ask something. What languages are in the polish version of witcher 2 on xbox? thanks
  8. S

Question for CDPRED

Question for CDPRED I always wanted to have a medallion like Geralt, but i missed the both collectors editions of Witcher 1 and 2. And i want to ask you a question CDPR. Is there going to be a witcher medallion avaliable to buy separately? Oh not that flat one, i mean that 3D one, thanks...
  9. S

Extracting Witcher 1 sounds

Extracting Witcher 1 sounds please, can someone help me with this problem? I tried so many ways, but nothing worked.
Top Bottom