Search results

+
  1. I

Moon dust bug

It's a general change in how the recipes are displayed so it will affect all recipes.
  2. I

Gamebreaking stamina bug

For most cases getting hit should restart the stamina regen. In any case please send us a save so we can debug what the cause is.
  3. I

[Bug Report] Enhanced Hanged Man's Venom of wrong quality

Yes we are aware of this glitch. It also affects the Superior version. The fix for that is undergoing tests. It only affects the visual background / sorting - the oils work as they should.
  4. I

Moon dust bug

Yes, we closed fix for that yesterday and I was informed that it's going to be included in 1.05
  5. I

[Bug?] Sign damage increase with swords sheathed/unequipped.

It is a bug unfortunately, not a feature :) We are already addressing this but there is very very very slight chance that it will make it into PC 1.05 patch, most likely 1.06.
  6. I

[1.04] Overburdened even after dropping trash

Thanks for the vid and save, we'll take a look. I was unable to reproduce this from other saves. Did the patching process go smoothly in your case?
  7. I

Cat school techniques bug

Works fine for me, are you sure you have some heavy armor piece equipped ;)?
  8. I

[BUG-possible] Cannot oil up my axe! Or Hanged Man's Venom isn't working

That's not a bug - Hanged Man's Venom can be used only on steel sword as oils can be used only on swords and you use steel to fight humans.
  9. I

Runestones overwriting base weapon bonuses?

@ radiognome606 - which sword and rune did you use?
  10. I

Gamebreaking stamina bug

There is a bug with Whirl skill (already fixed on out end) but it might be a different cause. If I'll have a save I have a way to check what's blockign the stamina regen.
  11. I

Gamebreaking stamina bug

Yes please. Also let me know if you were using the Whirl skill or not.
  12. I

broken skill

I took a look into it. First, not all attacks can be dodged (e.g. Fiend charge) so if it's a unblockable attack this skill will not help. Second, as someone on reddit pointed out, when the skill works you'll see the "Gerald has taken 0 damage" text. Third, if your dodge is going to work by...
  13. I

Roll/Run in combat problem

Are you sure you're pressing the button, not holding it instead?
  14. I

Bug - attack power, sign intensity, vitality way too high

Yes, the fix will work backwards, you will get back to correct stats.
  15. I

stun effect on sword

Can you please send us your save using http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support? You're the third person to report such a thing but we were not able to repro and have no saves regarding this issue.
  16. I

Stamina isn't regenerating anymore

Butcher_of_Cidaris - maybe you're not moving at the fastest speed or you are riding along the road - in such cases stamina does not deplete. Kasan22 - it's good to know that it worked out for you DocStone - I understand your frustration but I am not a programmer / support / QA so I know...
  17. I

My sign intensity is insanely high

It's a bug, we have it fixed but we're still integrating this into patch. Not sure if upcoming patch will include it...
  18. I

Fiend decoction not working

This will be fixed in consoles' 1.04 patch and should already be fixed on PCs atm.
  19. I

[BUG][X1][1.01] Disappearing alchemy formulae

Once this is fixed all your recipes will show back on. They are not lost, they just aren't showing up.
Top Bottom