Search results

+
  1. Mefris

Cyberpunk 2077 hands down best storyline

I was just about to say,the way you describe roleplaying sounds more like doing improve in a class than roleplaying in a video game. I appreaciate you trying not to ruin the outcome for me but,again,I'm on my 3rd playthrough and I've done the prologue 7 times already.Not that I needed to...
  2. Mefris

Insane sun glare when driving in 1st Person

I have a pair of sunglasses on hand when needed.Everytime I enter the Mule I'm like:
  3. Mefris

I'm genuinely confused and don't undersand what point you're trying to make by this.In all tabletop and most video game RPGs your abilities and stats are an integral part of your characters identity and development.They cement and complement eveything you try to do both from a roleplay point of...
  4. Mefris

[PS5][GLITCH][GIG] Fixer won't call to start the gig

Sadly from what I know I don't think you can.If you had the physical copy of the game you could play that but it wouldn't be a pleasant experience anyway.The base game with no patches is really jank. Edit:Any success on the save game front?
  5. Mefris

Hm,so it's unrealted.How long ago was the last gig that triggered normally?Have you tried calling the fixer?Fast traveling somewhere and back? (I won't go the cliché "tech support" route of saying "turn it on and off again" because I assume you guys have tried that already.)
  6. Mefris

I would recommend reloading a save before you did that job and going to one of the gigs to see if it triggers normally.
  7. Mefris

@Gabi113 The reason I'm asking is because I've had the exact same bug and it was because of finishing Sweet Dreams in a certain way.The only workaround I found (this was on 1.04) was reverting to a save before I interacted with Sweet Dreams.The patch notes for 1.05 mentioned the bug was fixed...
  8. Mefris

@Gabi113 @Daniel_Leitner25 Hello,have you by chance completed the side job "Sweet Dreams" in Japantown?The one with the guy trying to sell you a expensive BD?
  9. Mefris

Has anyone actually paid Vik Vektor back?

That's basically the gist of it,if you want to buy anything else from his shop you have to pay him back first.
  10. Mefris

Sums it up pretty good. As a corpo player the amount of things you have to "creat in your head" to make a playthrough a fun and immersive experience that doesn't yank you out every other dialog choice is so high they might as well make schizophrenia a requirement of playing that path.This game...
  11. Mefris

Johnny silverhand clothing bugged/ duplicates when upgrading.

Same problems over here.Johnny's gear and alot of other iconic gear (like River's gun) duplicate when you upgrade them.I've also had a weird bug where after upgrading the Tsumetogi katana I got a regular legendary katana as well as the upgraded Tsumetogi :
  12. Mefris

Pimp my ride, show us your preem whips

I use the Outlaw GTS as my main corpo car.I really like how it looks from the back: Nazaré "Itsumade" Type-66 "Javelina"
  13. Mefris

Lifepaths are meaningless. There is no replayability.

All "life paths" converge into one after the prologue.At that point you're not playing "corpo" V or whatever,you're playing V.To make any meaningful change to this will require alot of work,work I'm not sure they are willing or able to allocate to one thing when so man things are jank within the...
  14. Mefris

Wakako's phone dialog bug

It is?Isn't the bug you're experiencing this one: It got fixed in 1.05,or is this something different?
  15. Mefris

DO NOT SCRAP JEWELRY (junk items - unless you're rich already)

Auto-scrapping junk is a useless perk IMO especially if it's at the cost of early eddies.I bought my first car just on the valuables I sold from the prologue.
  16. Mefris

Memory Leak or AMD Issue?

^It could be,sure,although in my case I've been monitoring the temps and they seem fine.Certainly not enough to temp throttle performance.My pc is in a ventilated area and I clean my coolers/radiators every other week.
  17. Mefris

Memory Leak or AMD Issue?

Nvidia user here (1660 Super) and I've been having the same experience.It looks like a memory leak and the only work around for the moment is restarting the game.
  18. Mefris

Save files are corrupted

90 hours in I think I've crafted around 50 to 60 items and I've disassembled hundreds.
  19. Mefris

Really enjoying Cyberpunk. Am I alone ?

I have 97 hours on my corpo (with all endings done) and about 10 hours split between street kid and nomad,I've done all the jobs,NCPD activities,bought all of the cars etc. Aside from one game breaking bug my experience has been pretty good.Haven't crashed once either.Overall I would say I enjoy...
  20. Mefris

Game performance degrades overtime

Yes,they are aware.It's something that will get fixed gradually.
Top Bottom