Search results

+
  1. A

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

How does the opponent I'll be playing against right after pressing "start battle" button is being determined?
  2. A

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

How does the matchmaking mechanism work?
  3. A

Why Gwent getting worse and worse since closed beta ?

Totally agree with you. The game should bring joy. Now it only consumes nerves. If the developers listen to you a lot of setbacks of this game would be removed. The scheme you suggest is perfect I was always wondering why they didn't put it in the game in the first place. It would fix a lot of...
  4. A

Should I stay or should I play?

I'm not as skilled as you in this game. But your request made me wonder: how much time do you play gwent daily?
  5. A

Set Gwent free

That was referring to me, sorry about that, people! Forum user named nedders put almost everything I've been complaining about in very precise manner: duplicates make the game tiresome. So I suggest making every bronze card that summons or resurrects other cards doomed. Because when I play...
  6. A

Set Gwent free

Completely agree, you put this idea even better than it originally was! ;) About phrases - I just want the ability to build my custom phrase list for different situations.
  7. A

Set Gwent free

There are tons of decks on the internet - you just pick one for yourself. Gwent is homogeneous already. I see basically the same decks every day. My suggestion will simply reveal to players how difficult was the game to their opponent and how close were they to victory that's it. I posted a lot...
  8. A

Set Gwent free

And a few more constructive suggestions (they might be arguable). 1. When the game is ended, it would be good to reveal what is left in both players' decks. 2. When the game just started and players haven't placed anything on board, I suggest enabling players to withdraw without losing points...
  9. A

Set Gwent free

You may have gotten me wrong. I want to make archetypes "shorter". Most decks I meet now give a feeling that you are facing the same loop of cards over and over again. And that is kinda irritating.
  10. A

Set Gwent free

Well... You might be right here.
  11. A

Set Gwent free

You are absolutely right) I attempted sarcasm in defense of my suggestions. But where did I change the tone? I don't think I was looking aggressive in the beginning or was I?
  12. A

Set Gwent free

Well, I meant that I agree that Viper witchers make no sense in NR deck for example. Following this logic, wolf witchers don't make sense in a monster deck either, right? And my point is some cards shouldn't be available for every deck. And of course, those decks must have some fair alternative...
  13. A

Set Gwent free

I suggest you do the same, no offense) Do the Wolf Witchers in Monster deck make sense to you? (I really interested in your response to this one) If something has been around for a while - it doesn't mean it's good. Militia is not a unit - it's a special card. You might be surprised, but I like...
  14. A

Set Gwent free

If developers think they don't need any new people in the game - they should make it more complex. They even can make it so complex that only a handful of chosen ones on Earth could play it and get positive emotions from it.
  15. A

Set Gwent free

Dear developers, homecoming sounds good, but just stop. Not a single person I talked to about Gwent wants to try it. With or without homecoming. They just don't care. The reason - it's too complicated already and unlikely to change. I don't know what you'll do in homecoming but don't make the...
  16. A

Why I will never buy this game

Theo_FP, I KNOW that game is IN DEVELOPMENT, that's why we're discussing it now. There's no need to offend my comprehension. StrykerxS77x, I'm 100% sure it is true from my own experience. If you somehow know the game's program (I mean technically, like game's algorithms or something) tell me...
  17. A

iamthedave, None. The suggestion is to change at least the points other people agree with. DannyGuy, I made them vague, because you wouldn't be interested in reading tons of pages with names, dates, and descriptions I wanted to focus on emotions this game brings
  18. A

Why I will never buy this game *Much respect to CDPR for all their efforts ** Not here to debate with the "protectors", just expressing my opinion it might help make the game better 1. It doesn't entertain anymore, just irritates, because a lot of good things has become dumb 2. There is almost...
  19. A

Should weather go back to affecting both sides of the board?

Yes it would be good and it will change all the strategies used now. It would be so cool! Because, logically, during the battle your fighters are mixed with enemies, so you can't apply weather only on your enemies. So it would be realystic and logic move.
  20. A

Gwent Aesthetics: User Interface and Effects.

1. Philippa ... She is too slow now. Before you could barely see whom exactly she hit, it was like a storm created by a really pissed off woman. It was realistically and cool. 2. Agreed on consume animation: it was way better before. The same on igni and scorch 3. The loading screen is too...
Top Bottom