Search results

+
  1. N

extinguishing rune puzzles

sweet, thanks for the info
  2. N

lol well i looked it up, its for the gargoyle contract which is only 200 orens and 150 xp or so the wiki says, so ill prob just go ahead and do them as i find them, in the case i dont find them all before i get to the city, i may be able to just do the last one and get credit for the quest lol...
  3. N

really im just curious if i can continue to extinguish these and still get the quest done or not. If i can't then ill prob reload the save right before i did the first one. If so then ill do them as i find them.
  4. N

extinguishing rune puzzles So I was having this nice walk with Iorveth and he went history teacher mode on me and these gargoyles try to mug us lol. So after i kill them i notice some stairs and go down (guessing its the first of many of these puzzles since i just now ran into the second) after...
  5. N

Witcher 2 Dark mode gear (my first run through)

god im so indecisive lol, i've been reading for like 2 hours cause im not sure who to choose. Roche trusted that I was telling the truth and helped me escape execution as well as gave me a ride to flotsam and helped me through a lot of it. Iorveth trusted me enought to lead him unarmed and bound...
  6. N

nvm just googled it and saw what you were talking about.
  7. N

Actually, I still have not chosen a side, i just got done talking to everyone. Which elven girl are you referring to?
  8. N

nah, i threw him a sword, watching him be captured while he was trying to help me get to letho (even if it was for his own gain information wise) just wasn't my style. So just out of curiosity on my way back into town im saving non humans from the mobs of people, should i be using axii /...
  9. N

Oh I will, thats the only reason i have yet to sell the extras :), question im kind of leaning towards roche's path, any input or advice on why or why not?
  10. N

Ya that was my plan, though I'll have more than that when i eventually sell off some extra stuff (still have like 150+ nekkar claws / teeth, as well as 50-75 of most of the other mob items)
  11. N

I'm more assuming im close to the end of the chapter than anything really, as far as quests go the only things i have left (other than the ones that carry over to the next chapter) are the incense quest (waited on that because the merchant shuts down his shop afterwards and I wanted to get more...
  12. N

thanks for all the good info and the quick replies everyone. As for the stuff i need i just meant things like trap / bomb / alchemy recipes. I'm not gonna waste money on the act 1 dark armor, cause like Guy said, the harder mobs will kill you fast regardless of what your wearing its more of a...
  13. N

ch.1 diagram advice would be great too so i dont buy useless stuff. I know, i ask a lot of questions rofl. I know I want impregnation (harvester and catalysis also look good, harvest is required to get impregnation so really im just deciding wether to leave it with 1 point or put in the second...
  14. N

Ok, I'll prob either get the ch.2 gear or depending on how much i spend on diagrams wait for the ch. 3 dark gear. Like i said, sitting at 5.2k without having finished my contracts yet, also still havent sold off my extra's yet (ingredients that is) i have 100+ nekkar claws, 150+ nekkar teeth and...
  15. N

another quick question, does removing the tatoo give you anything? if its just a money sink on ingredients ill just keep it lol
  16. N

im sitting at 5.2k right now, and i have yet to do any of my contracts (doing those last so that everytime i have to run past them in the forest to do another quest i can farm them for xp / loot). I havent done the incense quest yet either as i know once i do the merchant will shut down the...
  17. N

I haven't chosen yet, any advice is greatly appreciated though :)
  18. N

ok, cool, I'm not really having any trouble fighting in what im wearing (i have the blue stripes armor and my moonblade from my witcher 1 save). I was more just curious than anything.
  19. N

really? save all the way till then?
  20. N

Witcher 2 Dark mode gear (my first run through) I've finally got enough oren saved to get the Blasphemous gear / weps, but I was thinking, at this point I am almost done with the chapter. Should I go ahead and get it or just save the oren and get the next set in chapter 2?
Top Bottom