Search results

+
  1. B

Dark Difficulty Playthrough

Dark Difficulty Playthrough Man, I've been stuck on the first boss battle in Chapter 1 for a week now, and last night I FINALLY defeated it, and now I'm moving on up to Chapter 2! The first boss battle was only difficult because you can't get hit by it not even ONE time. So that made it...
  2. B

Last Man Standing (Arena lvl30) Achievement Tips

Last Man Standing (Arena lvl30) Achievement Tips SO! Yesterday I posted that I got alllllll the way to level 29 in the arena, and was then completely screwed and couldn't complete it. Today I gave it another and finally got it! Some of the users here on the forums gave me some tips, and I...
  3. B

Arena Level 30 Achievement

Man I didn't eve touch the alchemy the entire time I played to level 29 lol xD
  4. B

Arena Level 30 Achievement

Arena Level 30 Achievement Last night I was hellbent on getting the "complete level 30 in the arena" achievement, and I made it all the way to level 29, TWENTY NINE. And got paired up against a bunch of Gargoyles, and these big looking things with what looked like big rocks as hands, and there...
  5. B

Road To 1,000GS

Dark so far for me isn't really all that bad man. I'm in Chapter 1 and doing fine. You just gotta make use of dodging, and your magic a hell of a lot more.
  6. B

Road To 1,000GS

I actually JUST got the "roll a 5 of a kind" achievement last night haha. I read somewhere that if you play the guy in the camp at the very start of the game, it's easier bc he kind of sucks. So I just kept playing him and tried rolling the dice different ways till I got it.
  7. B

Road To 1,000GS

man I've beaten the game twice now, and both times ended up a few hundred short of lvl35. On the second run through, I did nearly almost every quest I ran across and still didnt get it. Hopefully this time I get it.
  8. B

Road To 1,000GS

Isn't that the achievement where you can't mess up in that dream Geralt invisions?
  9. B

Road To 1,000GS

Road To 1,000GS What's up fellas? If you're like me and love the thrill of achievement hunting, then you might also be on the hunt for the 1,000 on TW2. I'm currently working on my 3'rd playthrough on TW2 on Xbox 360 and I only have maybe 6 achievements left to get the 1,000. I'm currently at...
  10. B

Dark Diffculty Playthrough

Damn. lol I just didn't know what you guys meant. I usually just sell them as I rack up on them throughout the game.
  11. B

What exactly do you guys mean when you say "farming"?
  12. B

Thanks for the info man. And this armor is only exclusive to the Dark difficulty right? I'm gonna go look into all this when I get home. So judging from the help you guys are giving out, I should save the Nekker/Endrega contract for last? Everything else is a go?
  13. B

haha I'm just trying to get to lvl 35 on this run through and complete the game on Dark setting. But if this armor will help me out in anyway, then I'm gonna look into it. Is there any other armor available I should look for in future acts like such?
  14. B

How do I go about getting that outfit? lol
  15. B

Yeah but I wanna do those contracts because I'm also going for the lvl35 achievement. I've beaten the game twice now and both times I ended a few hundred points shy of lvl35, which really got me mad. lol
  16. B

Witcher 2 Dark mode gear (my first run through)

I don't know how much Orens you have, but I found it easy to get a lot of Orens from Chapter 2 if you choose Roche's path. In the camp you go to, there's a guy you can arm wrestle for 100 Orens everytime you beat him.
  17. B

Dark Diffculty Playthrough So I started my third playthrough on TW2 (on Xbox 360) last night, but this time on Dark Difficulty, and it was surprisingly not all that difficult. In my opinion at least. I completed the Prologue and then called it a night, but just from that bit of playing through...
  18. B

Loading Screen Bug in Act 3/Roche's Path

Eh, I just said screw and started a new story on Dark difficulty. I did what you said though multiple times and it just wouldn't load. I'm not sure what exactly the issue was but, it's whatever now. Thanks for trying to help though!
  19. B

It's a digitally downloaded game from the xbox marketplace. I don't have any other previous saves from before it now. And when I did, I tried that and nothng worked.
  20. B

I actually finished the game and chose to save Triss instead, but made a seperate save right before going into the Sewers with Roche. When I encountered the bug, I beat it on the new file, and came back to that save and it's still messed up. I have it installed on my HD from the Marketplace. I...
Top Bottom