Search results

+
  1. B

Dark Difficulty Playthrough

Dark Difficulty Playthrough Man, I've been stuck on the first boss battle in Chapter 1 for a week now, and last night I FINALLY defeated it, and now I'm moving on up to Chapter 2! The first boss battle was only difficult because you can't get hit by it not even ONE time. So that made it...
  2. B

Last Man Standing (Arena lvl30) Achievement Tips

Last Man Standing (Arena lvl30) Achievement Tips SO! Yesterday I posted that I got alllllll the way to level 29 in the arena, and was then completely screwed and couldn't complete it. Today I gave it another and finally got it! Some of the users here on the forums gave me some tips, and I...
  3. B

Arena Level 30 Achievement

Arena Level 30 Achievement Last night I was hellbent on getting the "complete level 30 in the arena" achievement, and I made it all the way to level 29, TWENTY NINE. And got paired up against a bunch of Gargoyles, and these big looking things with what looked like big rocks as hands, and there...
  4. B

Road To 1,000GS

Road To 1,000GS What's up fellas? If you're like me and love the thrill of achievement hunting, then you might also be on the hunt for the 1,000 on TW2. I'm currently working on my 3'rd playthrough on TW2 on Xbox 360 and I only have maybe 6 achievements left to get the 1,000. I'm currently at...
  5. B

Dark Diffculty Playthrough

Dark Diffculty Playthrough So I started my third playthrough on TW2 (on Xbox 360) last night, but this time on Dark Difficulty, and it was surprisingly not all that difficult. In my opinion at least. I completed the Prologue and then called it a night, but just from that bit of playing through...
Top Bottom