Search results

+
  1. R

FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

Idea for a new DLC If it wasn't confirmed somewhere, it'd be nice if we could get a new game + feature. ---------- Updated at 03:18 PM ---------- bump
  2. R

New update screwed performance for me

New update screwed performance for me I was able to run the game smoothly, 30 fps stable practically all the time, with almost all maxed out. Now for some reason I found out that my texture settings were set to Low when I had them in High before 1.03, when I went back to the game I noticed an...
  3. R

Story breaking bug

Try the savegame and you will see. I've followed step by step what the mission told me to do. It was bugged, and it breaks the story, luckily still pretty early on but nonetheless a bug. I've managed to get past that section by starting all over again, but I insist, devs should look into it...
  4. R

Story breaking bug

Story breaking bug Spoilers ahead: I've finished the Griffin contract, the one required in Lilac and Gooseberries, and now my objective reads as follows: Prepare to leave White Orchard with Vesemir. The problem here is that, after checking a video on YouTube, Vesemir is supposed to be waiting...
  5. R

the last wish

To fuck Yen.
  6. R

So it's ok to stream the game now? that's really sad CDPR.

Just release the game already, what's with all the suspense? Lots of people are already playing it there's no point in keeping us waiting..
  7. R

Pc graphics menu pictures and source

Looks pretty much like The Witcher 2.
  8. R

If it's already finished.

If it's already finished. What's the reason behind making us wait until the 19th? I don't want to start a flamewar or complain about anything, I'm pretty sure most of us have been waiting for a very long time.. But I don't understand the reason behind holding the release until the 19th, if...
  9. R

I don't think I'll be able to play without Alchemy (Tree) anymore

With a Sign build, and some potions, Igni hurts A LOT.. And you can spam it.
Top Bottom