Search results

+
  1. Calistarius

Death Stranding

Death Stranding So, since nobody seems to have mentioned it yet... did you see the reveal trailer for Hideo Kojimas new game? Death Stranded? For the people who do not know who Hideo Kojima is, he is the guy behind the Metal Gear games (amongst a few other games as well, but he is most known...
  2. Calistarius

Having a strange problem with the forum.

Having a strange problem with the forum. I am an Internet Explorer user, and for the past... 2 days I think it is... I have been having a strange problem with the CP2077 forum. In fact I seem to have the same, or at the very least a very similar, kind of a problem with all of the CDPR forums...
  3. Calistarius

OhgodohGod DnD Thread. I hate myself and you.

OhgodohGod DnD Thread. I hate myself and you. The trend I have seen with pnp rpg's is rather that everyone wants as few rules as possible, as few dice rolls as possible, as little "math" as possible, as few charts as possible, and to some extent as litttle as possible explained about the world...
  4. Calistarius

Two questions

Two questions I have looked around the forum a bit, used the search function, checked on the other CDPR forums, and of course google-fu'ed a bit. But I have not really been able to find a definite answer to what "REDpoints" actually are. I do asume that it's sort of a "like", that someone...
Top Bottom