Search results

+
  1. cyberpunkforever

Real Cyberpunk 2077 someday

Hello there internet people imagine, if, some day, they make this game: we would be so happy, wouldn't we? :giveup:
  2. cyberpunkforever

Controller not working GOG Next gen version

Hi I have Witcher 3 next gen on gog annd the controller won't work it works on other games generic controller galaxy 2.0 xboxce emulator wont work ideas?
  3. cyberpunkforever

Witcher 3 Next Gen Controller Doesn't Work

Hi I have Witcher 3 next gen on gog annd the controller won't work it works on other games ideas?
  4. cyberpunkforever

Aim iron sight faster than normal camera

Hi I use contrller on PC and aiming the iron sight or scope of a weapon is a lot faster than normal camera even even selected the lowest value is still too fast very difficult to aim enemies aiming the iron sight the movement aiming the iron sight should be a lot slower than normal camera...
  5. cyberpunkforever

Where are the taxis?

Hi chooms havng a problem with all delamains taxis they are fast, escape, and the marker disappears, it's impossile to find them searching in the whole city, it can take forever
  6. cyberpunkforever

MAXTAC Hunting V

Hi chooms wouldn't it be cool if some MaxTac agents hunt V? like the nemesis from Shadow of War, where they come back with new titles and new mods, augmentations, cyberware, stronger, and they arrive in flying vehicles, and call in reinforcements if needed, each MaxTac could have special...
  7. cyberpunkforever

Smart Weapons Problem

Hi there chooms, when I fire a smart weapon the bulltes don't track enemies, like they used to, i remember, at release, backn in december, the bullets did follow the targets, now, the bullets keep flying in the air, the smartlink cyberware i installed, am i missing somehting? pc steam
  8. cyberpunkforever

Where is this rooftop bouncer Mox?

Hi chooms where is this mox? can't find her anywhere disappeared from the city? :(
  9. cyberpunkforever

Key Items Stuck in Elevator

Hi in some missions you must take a body to a car, if you use the elevator the body stays stuck on the same floor, if you throw the body through the window the person dies pc steam
  10. cyberpunkforever

Cut Content?

Hi i found this video it shows "evidence" of cut content or unifinished or maybe are these parts of the map waiting for the expansions? not bashing or ranting, it's just that i found some of these parts in the game, or similar and i'm curius will there be new updates that adds something in...
  11. cyberpunkforever

Hands merge into each other and weapons

Hi the hands merge into each other and the weapons pc steam
  12. cyberpunkforever

Objective Points disappear

Hi if you use the radio on a vehcle, the yellow dots to the objective, disappear rom the minimap it would be great if it's fixed and enemies don't react to attacks btw pc steam thanks for reading
  13. cyberpunkforever

Crackling Noise

Hi i have this crackling noise, since release date always, from beginning to end, crackling noise, on exploration, combat, outside, inside, music, everything everywhere, gets very annoying this does not happen in any other game any way to fix it? pc steam
  14. cyberpunkforever

Clones Everywhere

Hi chooms is it only in my game or is it full of clones?
  15. cyberpunkforever

Installing Malware Stuck

Hi in some mission you install malware on a pc in a night club, i see the hand V's hand and the cable and the pc and nothing happens, it's stuck, not loading, never completes process pc steam stuck forever Cyberstuck 2077
  16. cyberpunkforever

Option to Hide Item Icons

Hi it would be nice to have an option to hide the icons from items, as soon as yu kill an enemy a square appears, white, green, red, bue, etc, soon your sorroundings are full of colorful item icons, please let me hide them!
  17. cyberpunkforever

Different Stealth Takedowns/Animations

Hi i see there is only one animation for stealth takedowns, break neck from behind, is there only one in the game or am i missing something? in skilltree maybe or weapons that i didnt found? o cyberware?
  18. cyberpunkforever

Slower Aim Sensitivity Please

Hi developers it would be great to have an option for controller to make the sensitivity slower when aiming the gun , it is the same or faster than normal sensitivity when exploring aiming weapons is very difficult now (i see there is an option on contrls menu but i doesn't do anything...
  19. cyberpunkforever

Weapon Zoom Aiming Sensitivity

Hi I use contoller on PC some weapons have the same sensitivity when aiming as when using no weapon, same exploring sensitivity when aiming the sight some weapons have slower zoom sensitivity all weapons should have the same slower sensitivity when aiming the sight, normal sight or scope...
  20. cyberpunkforever

Remove Film Grain

Hi it would be great to have an option or something to remove once and for all the film grain effect not everyone has a RTX DLSS gpu (i think is the screen space reflections effect) thanks for reading
Top Bottom