Search results

+
  1. P

Put 1.24 as a beta on steam

Put 1.24 as a beta on steam Thanks Example: this game has it.
  2. P

Expansion Pass pricing VS individual expansion pricing

Expansion Pass pricing VS individual expansion pricing I was about to but the Expansion Pass.. but then i noticed that the Hearts of Stone expansion is discounted by 15% My question is.. is it gonna be cheaper if i buy it separately instead of buying the expansion pass ? Or does the expansion...
  3. P

Wandering in the Dark small bug/glitch

Wandering in the Dark small bug/glitch When you enter a dialogue in the ruins/cave in starts raining. When the dialogue is over it stops raining. I also noticed that some dialogue for Keira Metz is missing. As you can see here https://youtu.be/GIIoo4UzNhc?t=20m19s the dialogue that you...
  4. P

Heatherton

Heatherton On my second play through i noticed something... when you arrive there there is a man... in his flashback the entire village is burning... yet there is no fire damage at all ... :confusion:
  5. P

Normal Ciri look is an invisible ciri for me

Normal Ciri look is an invisible ciri for me Alternative works fine though. Playing on PC
  6. P

Can i just have this as an option.. PLEASE!!!!?

Can i just have this as an option.. PLEASE!!!!? I want to disable raindrops(or stains rather) that form on my screen when it rains. I hate it. I hate it when there is a stain on my screen for real. But now when can have fake ones! What an age! Well it could be worse it could be sunny most of...
  7. P

Ghosts of the Past Quest[Spoilers]

Ghosts of the Past Quest[Spoilers] i wondered if Letho would reappear. I looked it up. Thing is i already did that quest and Letho did not show up. I only had one playthrough of TW2 and imported the lastest save form that one. I did spare Letho. Though the save was from before the talk with...
  8. P

Eating animations

Eating animations It annoys me that there is no animation when you eat something. Not a big deal i know, but still it would be nice if it had one. The other 2 games had them. It also gives you a disadvantage when you eat something in combat because than the animation has to play out before you...
  9. P

No voices from rear speakers?

No voices from rear speakers? Everything else plays on the rear speakers(ambient sound, sound effects ect) apart from the voices. So if someone is talking to you and you walk past him the voice cuts out completely. Whats is going on ? Edit: I have a 4 channel setup. Seem to work normally...
Top Bottom