Search results

+
  1. V

PS4 Spider-man

As someone who's about to buy a a PS4, this was one of only 2 games at E3 to peak my interest. Spiderman has spent the better part of 20 years on a perpetual rollercoaster when it comes to video games. Really all you can do is just hope, and pray, that the next one will actually be good...
  2. V

South Park RPG

I'm hoping they haven't completely removed the Paper Mario style reactionary button pressing gameplay. It's not going to make me mad/sad if they have, especially if the new system actually turns out being more enjoyable, but I quite liked that aspect of Stick of Truth. I just noticed that there...
  3. V

The Witcher 2 is five years old, today!

The game that I bought purely because I read on tech websites it was pretty and I wanted to test my new GPU. The game that reminded me what it was like to truly be immersed, utterly and completely, in a video game. The game that had a world so rich, I simply had to go play & read anything else...
  4. V

Crows Perch attempted rape? *spoilers maybe?*

Well, there you go. I plead my ignorance. I've only played through once, in which the Baron died in that one, so I just made the assumption that if the Baron lived he would keep Crow's Perch and the soldiers wouldn't have taken over. At least the essence of my post was still mostly correct...
  5. V

Crows Perch attempted rape? *spoilers maybe?*

If the Baron dies and his henchmen take over Crow's Perch, that's just one of the little mini-events that happen around the village. There's a bunch of different scenarios that Geralt can walk up to and intervene, like the henchmen trying to hassle a merchant for money, and them just generally...
  6. V

Dragon's Dogma coming to PC

I saw someone elsewhere mention that the Gamestar guy reckons it wasn't that great. Personally I suspect the movement and general feel will be pretty meh with M&K, since it was designed purely as an analogue/gamepad experience. However I definitely believe any classes that require more precise...
  7. V

PS3 vs PC Graphics Comparison (Aside from the game just looking infinitely clearer, it's nice to see reduced Pop-In. Pop-In still seems to be iffy, but it's a hell of a lot better than on Consoles). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UnxufWhAnQ Also some more Gameplay (Similar to the first...
  8. V

So I don't speak German, but there's finally some high quality footage of the game released at long last. Nothing special, just roaming around the starting area, but daaamn. If you've played the Console version this shit is fucking mind-blowing. Graphics are a fairly significant step-up and...
  9. V

Triss V Yen romance post patch 1.10.

With what gave me a solid chuckle, Ooodrin's post is perfect to close the thread on. I understand where you're coming from as a newbie Magic, and hence why opening a thread like this makes perfect sense, but we tend to push these threads away due to uh, issues. Sevean's answer I think is...
  10. V

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided [PS4/Xbox One/PC]

Ion Storm made attempts at what was to be "Deus Ex 3" back in 2004/2005. Eidos obviously wanted use the IP and kept it floating around in "pre-production" until they formed the Montreal studio and officially shifted it into full production with them. There was also all sorts of problems/issues...
  11. V

There isn't a sigh face in the world large enough for what I feel right now. Everything was going to time up perfectly, as I would've had just enough time to squeeze in my Mankind Divided playthrough before Uni would start. August isn't bad I guess, at least it's not during an exam period, but...
  12. V

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

Just a reminder to try and keep things here about Triss. Just because the Lodge is being discussed doesn't automatically make that relevant to Triss, and especially Ciri-heavy posts are absolutely off-topic. There's a Lodge thread, and Ciri can kind of just get woven in where necessary (As I...
  13. V

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

Ha Ha, Ho Ho, He He. Everyone wins 50 internet points and 3 Fedora tips. Stop.
  14. V

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

Aaaaalright let's not make a habit out of the, "I wuv u Yennefer", non-content posts. and remember that Fan Art belongs in the Fan Art threads (Even random pictures/screenshots from in-game, unless it serves some kind of real, decent purpose for your discussion post, see Kal's posts for example).
  15. V

So I've had to delete more off-topic crap, and we're now at 3 moderator warnings for this thread in the space of less than a day. Posters, especially recent ones, should ensure they post ON-TOPIC, and in a civil manner. Off-topic posts, or "shipping war" stuff, will now skip...
  16. V

Just a little reminder that any discussions about your favourite game series, Mass Effect, and even the nature of The Wild Hunt are off-topic and irrelevant to discussion on Yennefer. We're a little back on-point in the last few posts, but any return to further off-topic stuff will be deleted.
  17. V

Main Campaign Really Needs an Enhanced Edition after Hearts of Stone [SPOILERS]

Have you ever considered that maybe you just need to come to the conclusion/acceptance that the game isn't very good (Or at least the plot side of things) and move on? Much of what I'm seeing being asked for here goes well beyond the realms of an "Enhanced Edition", and veers far into, "I want...
  18. V

I think the answer to "Why" is not because there's already been an in-game wedding, but more because it would be completely absurd and out of place. The only very extreme possible circumstance I could think of as to why a Geralt/Yen (Or even Triss, guess if we're talking about the games there...
  19. V

Wanker, you beat me, I was just about to post. Nothing overly special, the trailers for MD have been kind of weak IMO... But it's worth it to just soak in that music (Especially dat 1:20). I swear if there's bogan Aussie VO's running rampant through the game I'm going to ragequit.
  20. V

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

And yet even if we ignore the straight up hyperbole attached to certain words used in the statement like, "vast" and "REALLY", it still doesn't lead to being confused or not being able to understand why CDPR have not responded to this thread in months, or why another response is unnecessary. A...
Top Bottom