Search results

+
  1. O

Can't buy CC kegs with ore?

So the new expansion is live, I can craft the new cards but in the shop there is no option to buy Crimson Curse packs with ore. So the only option is to craft them?
  2. O

Question about harmony

I don't realy understand how harmony will work. Will the harmony unit get boosted everytime I play another race unit or just once? (so the dryad will just only boost itsel once for every dwarf i play)
  3. O

Nerf Yrden

There are so many other removal options and it is so annoying when I am playing a st boost deck and my oponent plays Yrden in the last turn and I get -30+. I think it should be changed to set the highest unit(s) to the basepower.
  4. O

Can I use one account on two computer?

So I have a PC and a laptop. Can I use the my gwent account on both of them or is it against the rules?
  5. O

Can't defeat Azar Javed

Can't defeat Azar Javed Hi! I tried at least 15 times but Azar is killing me every time. I drunk swallow and cat potions, and I am fighting him in easy style and using aard sign agins him. However he is killing me every time! I also read guide about it but it says only "be cautious". Can...
  6. O

CD Projekt Red logo is in top of a Novigrad house

CD Projekt Red logo is in top of a Novigrad house Hi, I noticed that in the VGX trailer, there is the bird of the CD Projekt Red logo in top of a house in Novigrad . Does anyone know what could it mean? If there is already theard of this than sorry. (Sorry for the grammar mistakes)
Top Bottom