Search results

+
  1. S

[SPOILERS] Witcher 3 vs Witcher 2 vs Witcher 1. Vote and discuss which one is your favorite :)

[SPOILERS] Witcher 3 vs Witcher 2 vs Witcher 1. Vote and discuss which one is your favorite :) We can vote which Witcher game is our favorite one of the series, and then we can discuss and compare all aspects of the games such as story, gameplay, art direction, graphics, locations, characters...
  2. S

Saying goodbye to Geralt.

Saying goodbye to Geralt. CDPR stated that this is the last game with Geralt, and it truly saddens me. I enjoyed every minute of the Witcher 3 except the numerous times when I remembered that this is the last game with Geralt as protagonist. Geralt of Rivia is my favorite book character and he...
  3. S

Are you going to buy them a round of drinks or Kill them?

Are you going to buy them a round of drinks or Kill them?
  4. S

Constructive opinions based on the gameplay videos that are released in 2015 (NO DOWNGRADE TALK)

Constructive opinions based on the gameplay videos that are released in 2015 (NO DOWNGRADE TALK) This thread is created to allow forum members to discuss the new gameplay videos that are released in 2015 prior to the launch of the Witcher 3. We do not discuss the videos released before 2015...
  5. S

The Old Camera Angle (closer) VS The New Camera Angle (farther and higher)

The Old Camera Angle (closer) VS The New Camera Angle (farther and higher) Which camera angle do you prefer ? 1. The old one (closer to Geralt) 2. The new one (farther away from Geralt)
  6. S

(SPOILERS) Will our choices from previous Witcher games really matter in Witcher 3 ?

(SPOILERS) Will our choices from previous Witcher games really matter in Witcher 3 ? I am worried since CDPR is approaching the Witcher 3 in a way to ensure new comers would enjoy the game as much as people who have played the previous entries, we might not see the full potential of our choices...
  7. S

Issue of bland interaction between Geralt and other character while talking.

Issue of bland interaction between Geralt and other character while talking. I am a big fan of the series, but Witcher 1 and 2 suffered from a problem that many games in this genre do. When Geralt is speaking with another character, the other characters give up what they're doing completely...
  8. S

Is it possible for Witcher 3 to get delayed for a second time ?

Is it possible for Witcher 3 to get delayed for a second time ? The world of Witcher 3 is much larger than the previous games, it is very ambitious, new tech unfamiliar to CDPR team such as PhysX and Nvidia fur are being used, and the world is open unlike Witcher 1&2. The Witcher 3 is a huge...
  9. S

Link to a GIF that shows off a few seconds of unseen Witcher 3 footage.

Link to a GIF that shows off a few seconds of unseen Witcher 3 footage. http://img.zwame.pt/eagleeye/multi/The_Witcher_3/06.gif It looks amazing, and I can't wait to see more. Edit: Turns out it's part of the Gameplay Debut trailer, so if you've seen it I apologize and I edited the title. But...
  10. S

Link to New IGN article with new information on Witcher 3 (03/10/14)

Link to New IGN article with new information on Witcher 3 (03/10/14) http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/10/the-witcher-3-and-the-eastern-european-difference Summary: The article describe how different Witcher 3's Eastern European style of story telling is compared to the American or Japanese...
  11. S

Geralt using his horse's saddle bag to store the stuff he doesn't need immediately.

Geralt using his horse's saddle bag to store the stuff he doesn't need immediately. This is a general suggestion for inventory management. Geralt owning one horse named Roach (as in the books) that comes to you when you wistle, and not having to ride one horse then finding another one when you...
  12. S

CDPR should pay attention to the weight of Geralt, his swords, his horse, and gravity

CDPR should pay attention to the weight of Geralt, his swords, his horse, and gravity I have played many games, even AAA titles, where the concept of weight and gravity have not been implemented effectively. The most annoying part is when the main character runs, he doesn't move as though he...
  13. S

Do Witchers have human emotions ?

Do Witchers have human emotions ? I am kind of confused, because there were several references in the game that Witchers do not have emotions. So I was wondering wether Witcher have human like emotions or not ?
  14. S

The role of Kaer Morhen and Vesemir in the Witcher 3

The role of Kaer Morhen and Vesemir in the Witcher 3 I personally would like to see Kaer Morhen being part of the map, with players being able to travel there and rest and interact with other Witchers especially Vesemir. I'd like to see Geralt talk to Vesemir and get advice and help from him...
  15. S

What is your favorite Armor/outfit aesthetically from the Witcher 2 ?

What is your favorite Armor/outfit aesthetically from the Witcher 2 ? My Favorite outfit was the Astrogarus' armor just based on it's looks. I personally found the jackets to be more aesthetically pleasing than the actual armors. I wish CDPR gives us the option of good Jackets with high stats...
  16. S

Anybody else think VGX 2013 was pathetic ?

Anybody else think VGX 2013 was pathetic ? I personally believe it was pathetic and an insult to all of us gamers. First of all the clown Joel, that made fun of everyone including gamers, seemed to not even care about games. This is a serious show for gamers and this guy pissed all over the...
  17. S

Yennefer turning out to be a villain in Witcher 3.

Yennefer turning out to be a villain in Witcher 3. I can see Yennefer as a manipulative villain in Witcher 3. Geralt reunites with Yennefer. Yen manipulates Geralt and turns him against Triss, so she could kill Triss without Geralt stopping her. Yen kills Triss because she is in favor of...
  18. S

Who would Geralt save if he has to choose either Ciri or Yennefer or triss ?

Who would Geralt save if he has to choose either Ciri or Yennefer or triss ? After listening to the trailer carefully I heard Geralt saying that "some people fight for gold or glory but I fight for my loved ones". We can be sure that all the main characters of the Witcher 3 will not survive the...
  19. S

Do you think CD ProJekt Red should release a gameplay video of Witcher 3

Do you think CD ProJekt Red should release a gameplay video of Witcher 3 A long gameplay session was shown at E3, and everyone was astonished how good the Witcher 3 was. Why not release it so the fans can see it as well.
  20. S

Geralt should have a horse with a name that is his companion throughout the game

Geralt should have a horse with a name that is his companion throughout the game I really think that the idea that you just grab a horse and ride it, which has been used in a lot of games, is unattractive and poor. I wish CD Projekt Red realizes that and give Geralt a horse with a name that is...
Top Bottom