Search results

+
  1. iionas

CDPR Just Hired MODDERS to Help Fix Cyberpunk 2077 & Add Mod Support

Do we know anything they're working on? Or just that they were hired thats it?
  2. iionas

What game are you currently playing

So I just finished off first ending on CP77 "where is mind mind" 96 hours into it. Im going to go back to do the others this week i think, before this I came down of a binge of EFT but im sick of the sweating playstyle!
  3. iionas

I'm seriously shocked. (Spoiler)

I was pissed about it tbh j would of loved something to save him and change the outcomes
  4. iionas

CDPR Just Hired MODDERS to Help Fix Cyberpunk 2077 & Add Mod Support

I'm really looking forward to see what these guys come to with.
  5. iionas

Any Chance of Ingame Footage from E3 2015? NOW WITH PILL. POLL. WHATEVER.

how i wish there was footage... :( Im still talking this forum nonstop.. I swear I'm obsessing now ---------- Updated at 08:40 AM ---------- ps Bite me, Suhiir.
  6. iionas

(unofficial) Cyberpunk 2077: Known Features Thread

bump... hahaha COMMMMMOOOON
  7. iionas

(unofficial) Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ. Frequently Asked Quandaries.

I will limit my crazy searching then :)))
  8. iionas

Release date of Cyberpunk

look whenever its out its out. but I'm getting sick of looking for news every week and coming up with nothing... need something...
  9. iionas

(unofficial) Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ. Frequently Asked Quandaries.

what was the last thing we heard?
  10. iionas

Media: Cyberpunk 2077 Movies

/hatoff to lv-426
  11. iionas

Making Money in Night City

Yeah look its all cool for MMORPGs but not this, I mean its a whole different universe. Make it hard and interesting to play, I know if I fail Id come back to get my ass handed to me again bro. We on the same wavelength
  12. iionas

Sweet Ill happily wait :D hopefully its not as bad as 'the machine'. Also a little off topic did you get to see Interstellar lv-426?
  13. iionas

How long till we see it surface?`
  14. iionas

My music - Bit of a taste for you guys

My music - Bit of a taste for you guys Without trying to spam and Im not, just thought Id throw some of my music out here for you guys to listen to, if you like anything Im happy to give you a copy! Any other music makers here? check out www.soundcloud.com/iionas
  15. iionas

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

Patience is virtue, I'm also getting impatient but i realise how much content there will be in this game and frankly, ill wait another 2 years. F*ck it. Id rather amazing than half baked! Am I right? (DYING OF IMPATIENCE THOU)
  16. iionas

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

May have posted already... But think about walking dangerous streets with this on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ENNbC_UmEM
  17. iionas

Unsure how I feel about it with Scar in it, but.............. lets run with it.
  18. iionas

Making Money in Night City

I know theres no mana, it was a prime example on WoW! - I realise what the game is ;p i aint no noob ahaha. Making it more realistic is the way to go, because you'll develop your own play style and strategy.
  19. iionas

Combat system

Seriously after reading all this all I said out aloud was "hngggggggg" ---------- Updated at 06:46 PM ---------- Lmao you know what we need? Agent smith type enemy! Also I like the idea of not being able to pause during serious events (bad fights, war etc etc). You turn the console and or...
  20. iionas

Will we have smartphones...

Quick point - if theres hacking involved id like to see something in-depth, even indepthish game language developed for the purpose of playing example Enter the Matrix, the little hacking game they had built into it. Awesome fun. Something like that We can wish for a lot of depth, I seriously...
Top Bottom