Search results

+
  1. O

TW3 PS4 DIGITAL MISSING AUDIO!

TW3 PS4 DIGITAL MISSING AUDIO! When Geralt hops over a fence, stump etc.. there is no landing sound wtf? lol
  2. O

PS4 Digital Copy With ALL DLC AND HoS U.S. Version

PS4 Digital Copy With ALL DLC AND HoS U.S. Version Some Water Stream Animations are Missing in the new map of Hos, e.g I see a waterfall, but no water behind it or after it. NPC scabbards are still missing, I still keep seeing 2 or more horses over-lapping each-other in stable spawn...
  3. O

Lets get some W2 style hoodie armor into TW3

Lets get some W2 style hoodie armor into TW3 Who wants hoods? Yes? Or No?
  4. O

Sony opens its 7th core up for devs to use?

Sony opens its 7th core up for devs to use? I heard the other day that sony is letting devs use its 7th core for games now, I think they said that games made before they opened it up can can still use it through some kind of patch, I don't know... I'm just curious to see if it will make the...
  5. O

RED TEAM..?

RED TEAM..? So I gotta ?... is it worth your time and my time to go find and post all little low-rez texture bugs and or things like floating plants/assets and any other wonky hens/birds/ or 3headed horses that spawn in one spot?? Honest, do guys give a shit about these little details? If...
  6. O

Patch 11.1 digital copy PS4: With the Season Pass HoS: Roche's Mane wont load sometimes, I found a floating pet dog

Patch 11.1 digital copy PS4: With the Season Pass HoS: Roche's Mane wont load sometimes, I found a floating pet dog delete
  7. O

PS4 VELEN WATERHAG BUG

PS4 VELEN WATERHAG BUG PATCH 1.10 WITH HoS ALL DIGITAL, NO NG+ I'M A LEVEL 37, THIS IS RIGHT BY MARAUDERS' BRIDGE. GERALT'S SWORDS HAVE ZERO EFFECT ON HER, BUT YOU CAN TOSS A BOMB AT HER, OR YOU CAN AARD HER TOO, BUT AFTER SHE FALLS OVER.. TO THE GROUND, SHE STILL HAS AN IMMORTAL...
  8. O

Jump Attack?

Jump Attack? Does anyone else think it would be fun, if Geralt had just 2 quick mid-air jump attack moves to add to our combat options? If they wanted, they could just add them to the fast/strong skill trees too. Idk.. I just think combat is missing something, like Geralts kick ass jump...
  9. O

TW3 420 24~7?

TW3 420 24~7? Who else likes to play TW3 high... as F%@#! lol Oh man.. this game can get so crazy intense sometimes. I want to hear gamers high times, while playing TW3. Spill it, or not? You got a story? Lets hear it. ;) :smiling2: GOTY Bitches...
  10. O

5 NPC's BUG

5 NPC's BUG On a little island just south, between BOATMAKER'S HUT & LINDENVALE. Go there.. about 5 NPC's are really stupid, 2 are neck deep in the dirt, 3 are standing about 6feet over the water. Can you guys fix that stuff, maybe just remove them, I don't know. Thanks ;)
  11. O

Patch vote!!!

Patch vote!!! Please vote!!! I would love to have all theses ideas patched into the game, it would be a lot more fun. I would also like to have the option, to turn off the slow motion finisher animations, since they are not as cool as ME SoM. I would like the dark corners in all 4 areas of my...
  12. O

Please VOTE, & tell DEVS what you want. RESPECT!

Please VOTE, & tell DEVS what you want. RESPECT! Please VOTE, & tell DEVS what you want. RESPECT!
  13. O

Please vote!

Please vote! These are my personal ideas for future patches, that I know.. would make TW3 way.. more fun to play in general. If you agree with any or all, please vote! Thank You ;)
  14. O

Since the 7 patch

Since the 7 patch I notice that the cornefs of the screen are dark and it sucks.. it's messing with my eyes when I play... I don'tveven want to play the game now with that effect. :( I never noticed it before this last patch!
  15. O

Please tell mevyou guys are not done bug fixing?

Please tell mevyou guys are not done bug fixing? I found a nasty texture bug onnthe water right after I left the cave after the magic lantern quest! It makes thd water glow bright white, and it follows Geralts movment, wtf? Never noticed this until after the 1.07 patch :(
  16. O

Walk around in this area, but stay on the path!!

Walk around in this area, but stay on the path!! @Michal Janczewski This is the best I could do for now , I;ll get more pics of the issue later tonight :) I would have e-mailed it, but it was not letting me send this screen shot :) Walk around this area on the path and you'll see what I'm...
  17. O

TW3 on PS4 & XB1

TW3 on PS4 & XB1 After playing TW3 on both systems side by side with, the same settings.. I really like the clarity of the PS4's graphics, but I also like the colors of the XB1 a little better. The strange thing is.. while playing the XB1 the background is more blurry, but when moving...
  18. O

Are US Troops going to Poland? Is that shit true? What the fuck is going on... Please stop any and all war bull shit, we don't speak anymore...

Are US Troops going to Poland? Is that shit true? What the fuck is going on... Please stop any and all war bull shit, we don't speak anymore... WTF, be honest, what's the deal yo? ;)
  19. O

Vote for reds to re-program geralt, so he walk, jogs & runs like rdr/gtav

Vote for reds to re-program geralt, so he walk, jogs & runs like rdr/gtav Who else can't stand, not being able to just walk around with Gearlt? Who want's Red Team Devs to patch TW3, for a better motion of Geralt, so that the LS up is just walk and Hold down X on PS4 or A on XB1 to jog and...
  20. O

Still No Audio Sound For Geralt When He jumps in place and lands on the ground WTF? lol

Still No Audio Sound For Geralt When He jumps in place and lands on the ground WTF? lol It had sound on both PS4/XB1 before V1.01 now it's silent when Geralt lands and it still has no sound with v1.03 patch, can you guys please fix that soon? I also want the option to disable all npc names and...
Top Bottom