2. G

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

Where is the EmperorZorn body ?
  3. G

Graphic downgrade

The Console versión looks almost like the Witcher 1 in Pc, lol
  4. G

Witcher 3 Gameplay from GDC and PAX

Looks amazing, cant wait for play a game that is no only fight, but roleplay
  5. G

Who the hell is this Dandelion?

In Spanish is Jaskier, and by far, the spanish version is almost good like the original,so, whot ?
  6. G

Weapon Degradation

Yes, because that add realism to the combat and mechanic of the game. i has already played many games with this mechanic and this improves my experience, and if it degrade faster, then better. The system in fallout 3 is one of my favorites, because you need alway another weapon at least with...
  7. G

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

If i do not remember bad, CDPR has a team of engineers for the Red engine, and since the company has work main in PC so many years, i do not have doubts about this, the Red Engine 3 will be fucking awesome
  8. G

Benchmark/demo petition before game launching

You are making the pc, based only in a game ? also, you are telling me about your personal desire. If you wanna know how your pc will handle this game, you can test that "in-game", because a Benchmark will tell you the perfomance of you pc under some circumstances, you have already a lot of...
  9. G

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

Lol. PD: (Don't hate me)
  10. G

Benchmark/demo petition before game launching

Benchmark/Demos are a waste of time and other resources for the company. A short demo not will show how a game truly is if the game is so big and complex like witcher 3. It only work with arcade casual games that has a repetitive mechanic; like a fighting or race game. A Benchmark is...
  11. G

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

Well, they still working in the actual game, we can expected like another year for a big DLC or news from CyberPunk2077
  12. G

[SPAIN] - The Witcher (Comunidad HISPANA)

Geralt_of_bsas Mis ideas no estan basadas en evidencia, si no en experiencia, y con eso mismo defiendo mis argumentos, e aqui mis experiencias: "Cuando era mas joven, tendria unos 14 años aprox, la razon que me hacia comprar un juego sobre otro, era la caratula del frente, y la del contrafrente...
  13. G

[SPAIN] - The Witcher (Comunidad HISPANA)

La explicacion mas simple suele ser la mas acertada, y yo digo que DA:I vende como vende debido a sus antecesores y a la gran publicidad, lo cual genera jugadores que les a gustado el juego anterior y se les suma la nueva cantidad de jugadores atraidos por la publicidad. Ahora si es que uno...
  14. G

Obvious Downgrade

How People still discuss this ? Best open world look game since ever Also, this is funny how people who can't understand a shit about graphs talk like if they where masters in 3d model.
  15. G

Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

Looks like the art design is changing
  16. G

Flashbacks from the books

Flashbacks from the books Looks like the last game of the serie with Geralt will have flashbacks scenes, a thing that the readers of the books will love for sure. So, what part of the books you wish to see in a flashback, by this image, i presume that Ciri will remember thing when she was a...
  17. G

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hands-on Video

Looks like the xbox version, can't do magic with this kind of console
  18. G

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hands-on Video

it is on xbox ?
Top Bottom