Search results

+
  1. P

Where do I get the Blood and Wine limited edition

Hmmm, seems like I've been lucky getting the CE and physical editions of both the expansions - well, have one and ordered the other - haven't even taken HoS out of the shrinkwrap yet [yeah I know, real life got in the way]
  2. P

What is this icon next to vitality bar??

Damn this infernal site and its slightly different coding :ermm: :stuart:
  3. P

What is this icon next to vitality bar??

*facepalm* ohhh
  4. P

Where did you buy The Witcher 3?

JB is = to Best Buy for those wondering
  5. P

Gaming Mouse?

Yeah. I got mine on sale too: from memory it was $60. Haven't used it in a while, which prompted me to wonder what others are using.
  6. P

Gaming Mouse?

Gaming Mouse? I'm just interested what everyone's using: Logitech G602 here
  7. P

HUGE thank you for corpse markers on mini map!

Yeah it's a nifty little addition.
  8. P

Has your Witcher 3 Collectors Edition Shipped yet?

Pretty sure you're entitled to a replacement with proof of purchase [they replaced broken busts for TW2 anyway]. Shoot an email to media@cdprojektred.de and see how that goes
  9. P

Witcher 3-Performance on mobile GPUs

GT740M is working fine for this little black duck. yeah dialed it back to medium: 1440x900 + 30fps. Shedloads better, still not perfect but a million percent better. Spending that extra couple of hundred at scorptec was worth it.
  10. P

Witcher 3-Performance on mobile GPUs

I knew I was in for a tweak, but no idea where to start.
  11. P

Slight moment of terror, opening up the statue [on my lounge room floor, just in case it did drop] and I opened it 'upside down': thunked into the remaining half of foam.
  12. P

Pretty sure I'm not the only one who did this today BTW Not my CE
  13. P

Text received at ~3pm confirms delivery. *happy dance* Still gotta do a full day's work tho.
  14. P

Arrrrrrrrrgh drop bears!!!!
  15. P

45 stores in WA and you couldn't find one that's close?? I realise the stupidity of that question, in that it might be a 3-hour drive to the main road, but even so.
  16. P

Nope. Wherever EB has a store you can get them to deliver/pickup in store for you, [as I will be tomorrow] get their network to do most of the "heavy lifting". It just so happens that "Belconnen" is the first store alphabetically.
  17. P

Brisbane to Perth in 10 days? Do you have a TARDIS? I don't even have to go in store to pick mine up, Bless you brother-in-law. As is, I'm expecting mine "on the doorstep" at about 7.30 Tues morning
  18. P

The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

No this guy actually had the box signed
  19. P

The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

Do we all get boxes signed by the creative team or was that just for the lucky beggar whose unboxing video I happened to watch?
Top Bottom