Search results

+
  1. R

The Witcher 3 Alchemy System

Agreed, I like it when you drink the potion and affects you nearly instantly, then wears off. It means you have to carefully plan your fights especially on the harder difficulties.
  2. R

Now playing [music]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AErXRmFqtu0
  3. R

Movies / TV Shows!

I watch Top Gear, The Big Bang Theory and The Jeremy Kyle show, that's about all I have been watching lately... I usually only watch TV if i'm at my girlfriends house
  4. R

16:10 Support

My monitor is 16:10... only because it's 1680x1050 though, I need an upgrade since I have had this monitor for 6 years now and everything else I have upgraded... apart from the monitor haha
  5. R

Witcher 3 Resolutions at launch

It should... I was thinking about getting one of those monitors too, and if this game supports it then I might just get one
  6. R

Witcher 3 MUST be DX11

I myself don't really care... as long as the story and gameplay is great then I will love it, if it looks anything like in the trailers then I surely won't be disappointed
  7. R

PC version of Witcher3 with benchmark?

They should make one as it shouldn't prove too difficult, and most of the sites that review pc hardware will definetly use it as a benchmark... meaning the game gets more exposure, it's a win win really
  8. R

Predicted witcher 3 system specs? Can I run it .

I will probably have to run it at mediumish and some high settings. Im gonna have to grab a second 7970 too or a 280x cause my card is getting pretty outdated now
  9. R

No forced death, and no level scaling.

Yeah no level scaling, I like leveling up to a really high level with beast items... then travelling around and killing old monsters with 1 hit... makes me feel powerful :)
  10. R

CD Projket RED got a lot of recognition because of VGX

I will be picking up the most expensive edition they make :)
  11. R

Please don't make the game too easy.

They should just have a difficulty option, but I wouldn't want to be rolling around all the time like in TW3
  12. R

Will TW3 have AMD-specific tech?

No it would be more equivalent of a 7790-7850 a 7870 is quite a bit better than a 7850
  13. R

Anybody else think VGX 2013 was pathetic ?

It was really bad, but it seems like they didn't really give a shieeeet...
  14. R

Express yourself

Firstname in RL : Henry Birthday : 1996 Family status : Have a girlfriend job / education / school: College dream job: Hmm quite a few, developing racing engines would be nice or some job in the videogame industry Hobbies: Gaming Obviously, Skateboarding (never do it now as all my friends have...
  15. R

Snowdrop engine looks fantastic!

Looks really nice... hopefully the game is good too
  16. R

Budget gaming pc

I would recommend the AMD Radeon r9 290, if you can flash it to a 290x it will be a beast for the money. The equivalent to a GTX 780
Top Bottom