Search results

+
  1. L

Big FPS drop after 1.12 patch

The hitching and stuttering has been an issue on the newest (bad drivers) that I updated last night and the previous version which I am not sure the version number. I will roll back to the version you mention and try that.
  2. L

Big FPS drop after 1.12 patch

Is anyone still having the FPS or hitching/stuttering issues? I recently started a new playthrough on 1.12 and I have major stuttering when running from the inn to the notice board in White Orchard. I wondered if it was my save for some reason so I loaded a save I did on a previous playthrough...
  3. L

An Open Letter from Head of CD PROJEKT RED

Thank you CDPR, Witcher 3 is amazing and it is truly an honor to be able to play the masterpiece of a game you have created. The progression as a studio from Witcher 1 to Witcher 3 is jaw dropping. I cannot wait to see what the expansions (please make more then only two), future patches and...
  4. L

Cyberpunk 2077 reference in Witcher 3? I think so

It might be a reference, but at others have stated I would be totally/utterly surprised if there is a tie in. That just wouldn't happen...for good reason...
  5. L

Armor Diagram/Crafing vs Buying Question

Armor Diagram/Crafing vs Buying Question I have a bunch of diagrams for certain armors I use in between the various treasure hunts. As an example, I have the diagram for Assassins Gauntlets, which according to the diagram provides 28 armor. But I routinely see different versions of the same...
  6. L

User Interface Thread

[Request] Crafting/Alchemy & Journal Functionality Great game CDPR, completely blown away by it and simply cannot get enough. I have a few hopefully minor changes in case the haven't been asked previously... 1.) Crafting/Alchemy - Would it be possible to have all of the categories not...
  7. L

Different runestones of the same kind?

I am having the same issue. I have multiple stacks of Lessor Aard, Igni and Quen, with some stacks as high as 10-12 and then one random by itself. I am also unable to upgrade/combine them into the next level of runestones. Sounds like I am bugged also? PC (GOG) - Version 1.05
  8. L

How do i go back to 1.03

You would need to reinstall and have the original 1.03 patch. The download for the 1.03 patch seems to have been removed from GOG, although I cannot confirm about GOG Galaxy.
  9. L

Where did you buy The Witcher 3?

GOG.com. Love supporting CDPR and love digital games. I bought the other Witchers from Steam originally, and when GOG.com let me register and download the DRM free version, I choose CDPR for Witcher 3.
  10. L

Open world in TW3-Success or not?

My favorite open world game (before WItcher 3) was Fallout 3. Skyrim's was good too, but lacked reactive changes. Fallout New Vegas deserves a mention also. Witcher 3 though in my opinion is leagues better in the open world department. They mix good open world, story, no loading screens and...
  11. L

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

It does indeed. This was the very first thing I turned off before even starting a playthrough, it totally kills immersion and turns into a chasing question mark simulator.
  12. L

Default world state (choices from 2)

I can confirm the tattoo is in the game. I imported my Witcher 2 save and it is indeed there. It even shows in the tutorial at Kaer Morhen, which at first I thought was really weird but then again it is a dream so it makes sense I suppose.
  13. L

Skipping Ahead Thoughts (Minor Early Velen Spoilers)

Skipping Ahead Thoughts (Minor Early Velen Spoilers) Very minor early story quest names, no outcomes, from Velen below... I before continuing the story, I decided that after finding out what happened to... to visit Novigrad. I had a full inventory, hadn't found a shop lately and hadn't...
  14. L

What is the specific reason you love the witcher?

The setting and characters are fantastic and the overall writing is top notch. The games also treat you like an adult, and from the looks of WItcher 3 it has a lot of options to turn off to keep it that way. The game on the highest difficulty settings are challenging and rewarding enough...
  15. L

What are your plans for release day/week?

I plan on planning the minute it unlocks (Monday @ 7:00 PM EST) where I live and plan to play as long as I can that night. With work and family I will find as much time as possible to play the first week, although I would love to binge on it. Hoping I can start the GOG.com preload asap.
  16. L

Mention three things you look most forward to:

1.) Story - Seeing how all the potential plot points end up... Wild Hunt/Ciri, Nilfgaard/Northern Kingdoms, Roche, Iroveth, Sile, Phillipa, Saskia, and generally what has happened during the end of WItcher 2 before Witcher 3 picks up. Hoping we learn a lot more about what went on with Yen when...
  17. L

AC/Far Cry "Tower mechanics" in TW3

I think there will be some cases where you can possibly kill the monster before acquiring the quest in which you can turn it in later for an award. Like above, there are hopefully many paths to a quests and they have mentioned before that you can jump into a quest at a few different branches...
  18. L

Which difficulty level will you choose?

Hardest without having permadeath. Would be cool if Death March is the hardest and you have a toggle for permadeath if you want to enable the feature. I have played permadeath in Witcher 2 and I enjoyed it, but being that it is an open world game with 100s of hours for a play through...that...
  19. L

The Witcher universe in a brand, new video

"This I like"
  20. L

Witcher lore book etc

I already preordered it also, looking forward to getting it in May also.
Top Bottom