Search results

+
  1. L

Hows it going with The Witcher..Whats the news

Hows it going with The Witcher..Whats the news I have been inactive on the forums and yes I am aware that The Witcher 3 is the last game that we will have from The Witcher 3 Series, I just want to ask hows it going and is there any news on any DLC's or something P.S I have Completed Witcher 3...
  2. L

New update Makes the game more unplayable

New update Makes the game more unplayable New update Makes the game more The new update 1.03 made the game more unplayable made me lagg alot more im using the Boxed version of the game and my PC is a AMD based pc My specs are I know that my pc might not be on the minimum requierd setting but...
  3. L

New update Makes the game more

New update Makes the game more The new update 1.03 made the game more unplayable made me lagg alot more im using the Boxed version of the game and my PC is a AMD based pc My specs are I know that my pc might not be on the minimum requierd setting but the update 1.02 was really cool beacouse i...
  4. L

Preformance Issuses Please Help

Preformance Issuses Please Help so i have a new Pc thats made for games it runs Crysis 3 Fine 60Fps And then i try the witcher 2 i have it since release same with the witcher 1 im kind of sad about this reason because i love the game i never had this problem so please help me Thanks in advance...
Top Bottom