Search results

+
  1. J

People Who Don't Send the "GG" After Round 3

I always send 'good game' unless someone starts to show off too much after he just has to press the 'pass' button to win the game.
  2. J

Opening kegs: showing which cards you already have...

Opening kegs: showing which cards you already have... Please make it so that whenever you open a keg, you can see which cards are new and which are not. Right now I'm trying to keep track of my rarest cards by typing them in a notepad, but it would be much handier of you could add a feature...
  3. J

A couple of bugs

And the visual reward bug returned right after I started playing again today. I can't see any rewards I'm getting at level 6. But at least my level has been adjusted on the main screen now :)
  4. J

A couple of bugs

Reward bug fixed itself after level 3.
  5. J

A couple of bugs

ALSO, it doesn't seem like I'm getting any rewards for winning. I've read the 'known bugs topic' and it stated that this is just a visual glitch, but I am not getting any rewards (no scraps, ores or cards as far as I can see) because I kept track of how much I got before the match. The only...
  6. J

A couple of bugs

A couple of bugs First of all: Great game! I was able to start playing the beta today. I found the following bugs so far: The game keeps stating that I'm level 1, even though I'm already level 3. Therefore, it's unable for me to mill any of my cards. I can, however, press the "mill spare...
  7. J

GWENT: The Witcher Card Game -- Official FAQ

I love you guys so much. I'll be playing this for the rest of my life.
  8. J

Sile de Tansarville Glitch

Sile de Tansarville Glitch I've found a big error in the game story. When you've killed Sile De Tansarville in The Witcher II, they always keep acting she's still alive in The Witcher Wild Hunt (they spoke of her a couple of times) SPOILER ALERT FOR THE NEXT PART . . . However when you save...
  9. J

Not receiving anymore gwent cards

can confirm the following now: There are 195 cards not 199 There is no second Ballista No Albrich 2 No Clear Weather 3 No Torrential Rain 3
  10. J

Do you also complete the gwent collect 'em all quest even if you only have two clear weather cards and two torrential rain cards?
  11. J

I did. Innkeepers don't sell weather cards.
  12. J

Nope. To complete the quest: Gwent: Collect them all.
  13. J

Not receiving anymore gwent cards Hey everyone, I'm trying to finish my gwent collection and copied a list online about all the available cards in-game. Apart from the cards I can get by doing the skelige gwent quest, i'm still missing the following randomly obtainable cards: 1x clear weather...
  14. J

Uncomplete quest: Freya be Praised!

Nope. Read everything there is to read in my inventory too. But in the movie link you can see that you only have to loot the chest to complete the quest.
  15. J

Got the same problem. http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/45550-Freya-be-praised!-Glitch?p=1747460#post1747460
  16. J

Freya be praised! Glitch? I can't finish this quest. I find the letter and trigger the quest. I read the letter and go to the place where the treasure chest is located using my witcher senses. I open the chest and loot all the items. The chest which was red while i was using my witcher senses...
  17. J

Motherthread - Quest problems

I couldn't finish the quest Freya be praised. I read the letter, opened the chest i had to find and then the quest didn't complete even though i completely looted the chest.
  18. J

when does the game ask you the tw2 questions?

That answer is not clear at all. at the beginning I choose to put the simulate option ON. Now will I receive the questions somewhere in the game or not? I'm afraid to continue playing because it's possible that I have to start all over again.
Top Bottom