Search results

+
  1. L

Immersion at the beginning of Act 2

I'm not talking about how quickly the conflict resolves. I'm talking about the severe inconsistency in character interaction between main and side missions if you start doing side missions early in act 2.
  2. L

Immersion at the beginning of Act 2

So here is a little feedback concerning the beginning of Act 2. This is where the map opens up completely and all the side quests become available. However, in my opinion that happens a bit too early and can break immersion in regards to character arcs. Specifically, I don't exactly know how...
  3. L

Tournament Platform Feedback & Bug Megathread

Hi! What a great product for the competitive Gwent scene! Something really important though: In an open decklist format, the decks should only be viewable once the tournament has started. At the moment, people can view the decks of other participants before submitting their own, which gives an...
  4. L

Deep analysis of Journey performed by Game Director himself

A little idea: What if increasing the number of reward points per free journey level from 2 to 3 was the new Prestige 4 reward? I think it would make a lot of sense!
  5. L

PATCH 3.2 PATCH NOTES

They were asking about Syndicate, not Scoia'tael, so presumably the self-poison archetype.
  6. L

Competitive ruling: proNEO3001

That's not what queue sniping is, that's stream ghosting. Queue sniping means watching your friends list and queueing exactly when the other player has finished a match. No livestream or knowledge of cards in hand etc. involved.
  7. L

New Starter Set Cards

These are exactly what Burza called "pre-beta" accounts, the name is misleading. You could call them pre-release and post-release instead.
  8. L

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Hey, a suggestion: It would be very cool to see the provision costs of the revealed cards on the card reveal website. Makes it a lot easier to evaluate them without having to look up the original reveal.
  9. L

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hey! Are the collection contracts (for collecting x amount of cards, finishing your collection, finishing your premium collection etc.) going to come back? They were in the game when Homecoming released, but taken out (supposedly temporarily) because they weren't working properly.
  10. L

Hi! So in the last developer stream Jason Slama said we would get reward points for our daily rounds won instead of ore. That would make sense as reward points are a very rare thing at the moment. So far, we still get ore. Any words on that?
  11. L

Open PTR feedback

I really enjoy Homecoming. I especially like deckbuilding, the visuals and almost all the card effects. My main issues are that you should be able to see how many cards are in your graveyard and deck. This is absolutely essential in my opinion, especially for the deck, especially in Discard...
  12. L

Open PTR feedback

Some cards keep disappearing in the deck builder as soon as I start to actually build a deck, even though I do own them (like all cards). Including, not necessarily limited to: Cahit Dyffryn, Isbel of Hagge, Vran Warrior
  13. L

That translates to OVER 9000. Thank you so much!
  14. L

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hey Burza, much love for you and the game from Germany! How high is the pitch on the good-day-o-meter this week?
  15. L

Twitch Drops arrive to GWENT!

So, aside from the discussion about how well this system is designed, when are the titles going to be in the game? I already got the notification that I earned the "Keen Observer" title, but it does not yet seem to be available in the game. Will this come with the new patch?
Top Bottom