Search results

+
  1. Scryar

Premium leader cards as a reward for a certain amount of wins with a leader

Premium leader cards as a reward for a certain amount of wins with a leader Similiar to how it works in Hearthstone. The game counts your wins with a certain leader and at a certain amount you get the premium leader card as a reward. For instance if we win 500 matches with Eredin, we will get...
  2. Scryar

Will the singleplayer be playable during the closed Beta?

Will the singleplayer be playable during the closed Beta? I didn't really follow any Gwent news. Did they say anything about the singleplayer and if we will be able to test it during the beta?
  3. Scryar

(Suggestion) Unlockable music

(Suggestion) Unlockable music First of all, I hope there will be some variety in music and not just the same track(s) playing over and over again. The Witcher games have hours of beautiful music and it would be a shame to not use it. You shouldn't forget Witcher 1 in this regard. But why not...
  4. Scryar

Best written villain/antagonist in the Witcher trilogy (Blood&Wine spoilers)

Best written villain/antagonist in the Witcher trilogy (Blood&Wine spoilers) Now that the Witcher series is done, who do you think are the best written villains/antagonists in the whole series? For me personally O'Dim, Letho and Jaques des Aldersberg stood out as three of the best written...
  5. Scryar

[SPOILERS] Blood&Wine Discussion thread

[b] and decided the addon will be 10/10 and that I don't want to spoil myself any more. Will add any video footage to my post though, if somebody posts a link. ---------- Updated at 04:00 PM ---------- According to one of the previews :smiling2:
  6. Scryar

[Mod Request] Change the appearance of the basic aoe version of aard to the upgraded one

[Mod Request] Change the appearance of the basic aoe version of aard to the upgraded one I would appreciate if someone could make a small mod, which let the alternate aard (tier 2 skill aard sweep) look like if you skilled Shockwave. Shockwave is the tier 5 skill which makes aard look awesome...
  7. Scryar

changing walking animations of npcs?

changing walking animations of npcs? ^ Is it possible to replace the walking (and running) animations of npc's with walking animations of other npcs?
  8. Scryar

A first glimpse at the expansions

A first glimpse at the expansions Shani:wub: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/68479/
  9. Scryar

List of changes and cut content from the May 2014 leaks (copied from Reddit)

List of changes and cut content from the May 2014 leaks (copied from Reddit) FlyingScotsmanZA on Reddit compared the leaked documents with the game.I think it would be interesting to have a discussion about the changes. I just copy/pasted it from Reddit. All credit goes to FlyingScotsmanZA...
  10. Scryar

Eredin says 12 sentences during the whole game and.....

Eredin says 12 sentences during the whole game and..... not a single one of it is not a one-liner without any depth. This is everything he has to say during the whole game. Furthermore he gets less than 5 minutes screentime (not counting the fight, as the lenght differs depending on the...
  11. Scryar

Why was the sabbath so tame and why was it changed?

Why was the sabbath so tame and why was it changed? After hearing there was a sabbath organized by the three creepiest creatures in the Witcher world I was really surprised and disappointed that we got something that really reminded me of a garden party I visited last year (minus the crones...
  12. Scryar

We need Ciri as a post-ending companion

We need Ciri as a post-ending companion if we got the "Ciri becomes a witcheress" ending. I'm just doing some of the sidestuff (treasures, monster hunting) on Skellige and can't stop thinking how lonely Geralt is during all the time on the boat while traveling between the islands and how...
  13. Scryar

Anybody else disappointed by the lack of interaction between Geralt/Ciri and the Wild Hunt?

Anybody else disappointed by the lack of interaction between Geralt/Ciri and the Wild Hunt? and the lack of explanation what exactly happened while Geralt was a Rider of the Hunt? During the siege of Kaer Morhen Geralt says that he knows Imlerith from his time as a Rider of the Hunt, so...
  14. Scryar

How to reset skillpoints?

How to reset skillpoints? I'm 15 hour into the game and still havent' found a way to reset my skillpoints. I heard there is some potion? Where do I find it? (Velen/White Orchard)
  15. Scryar

horse combat looks unbalanced

horse combat looks unbalanced Anybody else think that horse combat looks extremly OP? The only scene which looked kinda ok was the one against the Ghuls in the "first 15min" min vid. The horse fear level filled up rather quickly and the ghul didn't die from one hit. Geralt would have been...
  16. Scryar

Priests in the Witcher universe

Priests in the Witcher universe Watching the recent trailer I thought about the role of priests/priestess in the witcher universe and witcher 3. I never really understood who they are . They seem to have magic abilities but according to the books (don't remember who exactly said this) their...
  17. Scryar

Let's talk about the characters and places we will visit

Let's talk about the characters and places we will visit There are so many threads about gameplay mechanics like alchemy, combat, ui. But I'm mostly interested (besides the story of course) in the characters and places we will be visiting Regions: We know that the 3 main regions will be: -...
  18. Scryar

How do you imagine Geralt's first meeting with Ciri and Yennefer?

How do you imagine Geralt's first meeting with Ciri and Yennefer? As a big fan of the Witcher franchise (books and games) most of all I'm looking forward to finally meet Ciri and Yennefer. I think CD Project Red made the right decision to let them appear not before the big final. They...
  19. Scryar

Some (new) information

Some (new) information hi everyone, I'm reading this forum for some weeks and finally deciced to register to share a article about the witcher 3. Gamestar (biggest pc gaming magazine in germany) met with game director Konrad Tomaszkiewicz and talked about the Witcher 3 with him. They made a 4...
Top Bottom