Search results

+
  1. G

certainly !!

certainly !! someone has a sea monster appeared to him apart from sirens ?
  2. G

Benchmark/demo petition before game launching

request a CD PROJEKT Hello everyone, from Colombia make this post to ask cd project to pick a playable demo of the game to kill this desire we all have for the witcher 3 and so end the q say the game is suffering casualties in the graphics. q that's the only thing I ask and I think many would...
  3. G

What do you want to know about The Witcher: Wild Hunt?

hi all have a question q questions are the answer in this forum?
  4. G

The Trail

Star also says in the bottom right
  5. G

The Trail

look what I found look what i found on thewitcher.com/thetrail at the bottom you can see the word q cuarterón not belleteyn word means and I think q q is a party held by the elves.
  6. G

Concerns about the game's quality

Game quality Hi all, I have a Dudita quality esq game and last pictures did not turn out very well in regard to graphics and want to know if they will be like the 35 minute gameplay or not.
  7. G

monsters

monsters hi all, I make this post for you to say that monsters want to appear in the game.
  8. G

map

map Hello, I would like to know which is the map of the witcher 3 and when I look out the northern kingdoms but I want to know what is exactly the map and quieo else know if there are stations in the game because it would be great if any. Thank you.
  9. G

This is the year when TW3 is going to be released (duh)

hola yo creeria que este maravilloso juego saldra en septiembre digamos el 30 de septiembre ojala sea mas pronto pero no creo.
Top Bottom