Search results

+
  1. M

TW3 upgrade for PS4 Pro?

I just want CPR to focus on their next game(not gwent).Of course it would have been great if they could add some new lightning,new scripts and a proper mod support.
  2. M

GOG Galaxy required for GOTY edition???

you could uninstall gog galaxy,right ? If you ask me gog is great but gog galaxy is still in beta and has many issues.Just get rid of it
  3. M

Preparing for Ansel in The Witcher 3

Just go to this directory : C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Ansel\Tools then click on 'NvCameraConfiguration' you will see 'nvcamerastatus=disabled' just enable it and enjoy !
  4. M

Patch 1.12 destroyed my fps

if you can't maintain 60 fps game will stutter at least for me and many other people. I suggest you should cap your fps to 40 or 45. It makes really huge difference
  5. M

First-time action framerate drops (after Patch 1.22)

I have an easy fix for that: Launch the game,exit it then launch it again. problem is gone :)
  6. M

Combat Animations: W3 vs W2

I must agree on that,there are few combat animations with swords in Witcher 3 comparing to Witcher 2. Only thing better than witcher 2 is finishing moves.
  7. M

Now playing [music]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGE_dyd5woo
  8. M

Why was Witcher 1's atmosphere so special?

Artstyle,Music,Story.. TW1 is still the best Witcher game for me.
  9. M

What're ye doin' in preperation of B&W

Playing DOOM !
  10. M

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I just killed a bandit guy who was level 10 but he was carrying level 16 sword. It really doesn't make any sense. Me,geralt of rivia the best swordsman in the north even me can't do that :)
  11. M

I'm playing on Death March all green build and one cat school gear perk which makes light armor 5% stronger(yellow one) It's my second playthrough so I decided to make things a little bit harder. I'm level 21 right now and haven't used single detoction after I reached level 10. I must admit,it...
  12. M

Alchemy.. It's useless you don't even need to drink detoctions. Bring back old good W1 alchemy system. And of course fixing WILD HUNT is my first priority,they're not even scary bunch of stupid elves community like. It should have been different. I would make the open world smaller really.. It's...
  13. M

Witcher 3 video walkhtrough

Gopher
  14. M

Gwent Mobile or On-line Game

I just hate all those small stupid mobile games including Fallout shelter. Haven't already CDPR tried to make a mobile game which was really bad. I love gwent with all my heart but I don't want it to be free to play,buy in-game thing. I'm not even sure how would it work otherwise.
  15. M

List of changes and cut content from the May 2014 leaks (copied from Reddit)

They shouldn't have included those Treasure Hunts,Witcher School,Finding Pans etc as Quests. A quest needs to be something important not like go loot this chest and you have made it !
  16. M

Anyone else feel let down?

After Hearts of Stone which is better than main game I would not say that
  17. M

MicroFriezes on PC!

hey, limiting your fps might fix your issue.I'm not sure if it's a v-sync issue. Is the game set to Full screen in the options menu ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNO0lnr3TE https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/36h3vx/having_performance_issues_with_witcher_3_read_this/
  18. M

[SPOILERS] Witcher 3 vs Witcher 2 vs Witcher 1. Vote and discuss which one is your favorite :)

For me W1>W3 Hearts of Stone>W2>W3 I can still remember what choices have i made,before making a decision in w1 you really have to think about it.I don't want to spoil anything but story is deeper,darker and more immersive.Characters in W1 are far better than any other witcher game except...
  19. M

Bad FPS and stutter on high-end system on anything but "auto-detect" settings

hey my friend, try this mod out: http://www.moddb.com/games/the-witcher-2-assassins-of-kings/downloads/witcher-2-stuttering-fix
  20. M

[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

As gopher said..
Top Bottom