Search results

+
  1. O

[Suggestion] Different passive trait for Monsters

[Suggestion] Different passive trait for Monsters I don't mind 'Eredin/Geralt pass' which became notorious for some reason, I have a different gripe. Let's review passive traits of other factions: Scoia'taels - giving away first turn to opponent in the third round could be a game-changer -...
  2. O

NK deck - second field medic?

NK deck - second field medic? I've noticed that most of my opponents with NK decks have two Field Medics in their decks, and with Foltest leader ability can summon third one. Now, I have only one Field Medic, but what puzzles me is that I can't craft second. Here are screenshot of Card...
  3. O

Single-player / story mode

Single-player / story mode Kotaku published a very interesting article about Gwent story mode yesterday, with commentaries by Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz Main features: - Several campaigns with different protagonists, each 10+ hours long with optional quests and areas to explore - Genre...
  4. O

Minor bug with exp points in 1.21

Minor bug with exp points in 1.21 Just installed patch 1.21 via Steam, and loaded my two saves from different walkthroughs: one from 1.10, second from 1.11 - in both of them, Geralt had lvl 39 with 100-200/2000 exp points, main game and HoS completed. And there is some glitch with exp points...
  5. O

System Shock 3 is announced

System Shock 3 is announced Sixteen years after cliffhanger ending of System Shock 2, original staff of Looking Glass Studios co-oped with a small publisher (Night Dive Studios) which consists of a true fans of franchise, and presents the new game in series. Teaser-site with countdown...
  6. O

Weird glitch with monsters' behavior on HoS territories after 1.11

Weird glitch with monsters' behavior on HoS territories after 1.11 After 1.11 each encounter with monsters on new territories running by one of these scenarios, with equal probability: - everything is ok, normal fight; - monsters are running away from Geralt, become aggressive only when I...
  7. O

Need advice about where to buy e-books (Polish and English languages)

Need advice about where to buy e-books (Polish and English languages) So, where I can buy Witcher series e-books in Polish and English languages? Preferably in some standard format (.pdf, .fb2, .epub, .doc, etc.) - not 'Kindle Edition' or Google Books proprietary bullshit, if it's possible...
  8. O

So, what happened to Kelpie?

So, what happened to Kelpie? There are a few mentions of this magnificent horsey in the game, and it looks like Ciri had lost her, but never been explained how, when and where. Or did I miss something?
  9. O

Master of Novigrad

Master of Novigrad So, after the siege of Kaer Morhen we return to Novigrad and find Radovid's ship at the harbor and Redanian soldiers in the city. How Radovid pass the resistance of Dijkstra (I'm sure he'd put a lot of efforts), Cleaver and King of Beggars? Why they did nothing to hopple him...
  10. O

Your opinion about mini-map on HUD

Your opinion about mini-map on HUD All of recent in-game screenshots and videos show us the mini-map in the top-right corner of the screen. We can see alive and dead enemies and some additional objects on the radar. Example: Question to the fans: do you like this element of interface? Or...
Top Bottom