Search results

+
  1. P

Could this armor be ported in as a new Ciri outfit?

Could this armor be ported in as a new Ciri outfit? Seeing as this mod existed for a while, I guess it got taken down though: Would it be possible to port in the assets from this mod, to make a Ciri witcher armor skin...
  2. P

[MOD Request] Better Bomb Utility

[MOD Request] Better Bomb Utility Hitting enemies with bombs without blowing yourself up can be a bit of a hassle at times, therefore it would be nice to be able to drop a bomb to the ground where you are currently standing, and then just dodge away after you've placed it. 2-3 seconds timer...
  3. P

[MOD Request] Add "Bed-functionality" to the rest of the game

[MOD Request] Add "Bed-functionality" to the rest of the game Now that BaW has the option of going to sleep on a bed, and getting certain bonuses from that, it would be nice to have that option (with varying levels of bonuses) for the rest of the game. I tend to role-play quite a bit...
  4. P

[Powerful Reflected Arrows ] Could somebody turn this WS file edit into a mod?

[Powerful Reflected Arrows ] Could somebody turn this WS file edit into a mod? So I figured out how to increase the damage done by reflected arrows, but I don't know how to make actual mods. I'll explain the value that needs to be edited: The file is: arrowProjectile.ws located in \The...
  5. P

[MOD Request] (Spoiler for the ending of BaW)

[MOD Request] (Spoiler for the ending of BaW) I would love a mod that makes Witcher-ending Ciri appear at Corvo Bianco even if you romanced either Yen or Triss. Preferably that the quest to "Go home" and find Ciri would trigger after completing whichever version the vanilla game would present...
  6. P

"Bootblack" fistfight is either bugged or terribly designed

"Bootblack" fistfight is either bugged or terribly designed This fistfight has you go up against 3 skull-leveled opponents simultaneously, they kill you in two hits (one actually, because they get a free hit at the start of the fight before you get control of Geralt) and they take...
  7. P

[MOD Request] Unique swords for the other Witchers

[MOD Request] Unique swords for the other Witchers I've noticed that aside from Vesemir, the other Witchers in the game mostly seem to be equipped with the bog-standard Witcher-swords. It would be nice to see some variation, especially considering how many cool sword-designs there are in this...
  8. P

[MOD Request] Werewolf decoction repurposed

[MOD Request] Werewolf decoction repurposed I'm sure everyone would agree that the Werewolf decoction (makes running outside of combat no longer consume stamina) is by far the least useful decoction. I'm not sure I can imagine anybody using it. Even if the effect applied during combat I don't...
  9. P

Change Werewolf Decoction

Change Werewolf Decoction I'm sure everyone would agree that the Werewolf decoction (makes running outside of combat no longer consume stamina) is by far the least useful decoction. I'm not sure I can imagine anybody using it. Even if the effect applied during combat I don't think it would be...
  10. P

[MOD Request] Ciri combat enhancements

[MOD Request] Ciri combat enhancements I would like to see a mod that changes Ciri's "short dodge" to a non-teleport dodge move like Geralt uses. Also, it would be nice if she could do counter attacks. Additionally, it would be nice to have the ability to deflect arrows, but make it so that...
  11. P

[MOD Request] Increase damage on reflected arrows

[MOD Request] Increase damage on reflected arrows Deflecting(reflecting) arrows back at your attacker is really fun, but quite difficult to pull off, and it's really only useful for the first 10 levels or so. After that, enemies will have such a large health-pool that reflected arrows are no...
  12. P

[MOD Request] Nilfgaardian Armor from DLC as fine clothing.

[MOD Request] Nilfgaardian Armor from DLC as fine clothing. The Nilfgaardian armor looks fabulous! So fabulous that I feel a bit weird using it in the field, but it would be awesome if I could wear it as my fine clothes to events like the Vegelbud party and to the wake with Yennefer. Anywho...
  13. P

Witcher armors for Ciri

Witcher armors for Ciri Do you think it can be done? Like just editing the meshes or something? Having the Kaer Morhen armor or any of the other witcher armors for Ciri would be awesome! I mean just look at this: Badass!
  14. P

Where are the swords???

Where are the swords??? So now that all DLC's are released/announced, and none of them were a "sword pack" where are these swords?? I know that the Wolven silver sword is kinda similar to the silver sword in this image, but there are some key differences, like the handle is slightly...
  15. P

Skill: Flood of anger [BUG]

Skill: Flood of anger [BUG] The "Flood of anger" skill will increase sign intensity and generally make your sign casting amazing by consuming 3 adrenaline points if they are available when you cast the sign, HOWEVER: If your stamina is currently not full when attempting a cast, not only will...
  16. P

Could bombs need rebalancing, or am I just doing it wrong?

Could bombs need rebalancing, or am I just doing it wrong? It seems to me that bombs like Samum do almost nothing, while Dancing Star is useful against almost everything. Dragon's Dream is also much too weak considering the criteria required to even trigger an explosion from it. Devil's...
  17. P

Swords from promotional material

Swords from promotional material Anyone know where I can get these swords from? If they are directly connected to the main storyline please don't give me any details, I've been taking my sweet time with it. I'm having a hard time finding swords that satisfy both my personal tastes and aren't...
  18. P

High heels vs character-believability and respect

High heels vs character-believability and respect I'm going to try to phrase this as much in the vein of constructive criticism as I can, because I don't want to sound like I'm shitting all over CDPR. I do in fact have a great deal of respect for CDPR, which is also the reason I'm going to...
  19. P

Potion Effects

Potion Effects This thread will NOT be about discussing the alchemy system! Lets have some fun with this. Many strong words and opinions have been thrown around regarding the alchemy system, I am as guilty of this as anyone, so I propose that regardless of which system we end up getting, lets...
Top Bottom