Search results

+
  1. P

Gwent Mobile or On-line Game

Gwent Mobile or On-line Game I'm not sure if anyone posted this before so, sorry mod gods for the extra work. So I've been getting quite addicted do Gwent in TW3(seriously its downright glorious), and I was wondering if CDPR had any plans on making a Gwent mobile game for IOS/Android, maybe we...
  2. P

Ps4 dlc

Ps4 dlc So have you guys who are also playing on the ps4 been able to download the v1.02 yet? I still got nothing : /
  3. P

Bring back TW2 Roll

Bring back TW2 Roll So it's been pretty much confirmed that the roll from TW2 has been removed in TW3 and replaced with dodges and pirouettes which are great, but imo the roll is better and looks more natural for evading attacks from big monsters like the griffin, imo the roll should also be...
  4. P

So… no cloaks?

So… no cloaks? Today we got a look at the inventory grid and it seems there is no slot for cloaks :( and by cloaks I mean the kind you throw over your armor like in the killing monsters trailer. I was very happy when I heard Mamais say last E3 that cloaks would be a thing, if you are also one...
  5. P

A Dirty Old Petition

A Dirty Old Petition Greetings merry folk of the Witcher Forums!! Posters and lurkers alike!! Since the lack of info and the hype for E3 is slowly but effectively driving us mad, I propose that we take advantage of our maddened state and put to good use! So here's the deal: I'm sure many of you...
  6. P

Puzzles and Riddles in TW3

Puzzles and Riddles in TW3 TW2 had a few nice puzzles and Riddles that were fun to solve and gave us cool rewards for doing so. do we want them to return in TW3?If so how should they be implemented? Lets discuss it!! My 2 cents: I particularly would love to see a lot more puzzles and riddles...
  7. P

Fishing and Hunting

Fishing and Hunting Let the Reds hear our opinions in yet another matter. How should fishing and/or hunting work?(if they implement any) Edit: Sorry for the typos in option 3, its actually : *Fully Fleshed out* and *Possible with traps*
  8. P

Inns and Camps in TW3?

Inns and Camps in TW3? Inns and camps will probably appear in TW3 in some way, and I was wondering what the public opinion is regarding them, do we want them at all? If yes how should they work? What would be their use in the game? lets discuss it! My opinion: One of my favorite games is...
  9. P

GDC 2014

GDC 2014 Just read this article on IGN about a presentation at GDC http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/17/gdc-plot-is-highly-overrated-in-games-says-devs In my opinion this type of thinking is like a cancer in the gaming industry, please CDPR prove them wrong. Because if the gaming industry...
  10. P

TW3 Weapon Designs

TW3 Weapon Designs So I though it would be cool if we posted here images of cool swords and other weapons to inspire the artists a bit, who knows maybe one or two might even make it into the game. I really liked the swords Geralt uses in the vgx trailer, and it makes glad to see that they are...
  11. P

The Witcher 3 HUD and UI

The Witcher 3 HUD and UI Hey everyone. So today I came across some supposedly leaked gameplay footage of TW3 that I'm sure most of you have already seen, and even though I know its a very early version, the thing that caught my eye the most was the HUD, it looked a lot like TW2 HUD(probably...
  12. P

A few thoughts on equipment.

A few thoughts on equipment. Lets talk about equipment!! These are my thoughts please share yours as well. One of the things that really bugged me in Skyrim was the fact that with every type of character you created there was always a certain equipment set you were forced to use in order to...
  13. P

Geralt the Ghost Hunter

Geralt the Ghost Hunter I was watching The Woman in Black the other day (which for some reason felt like Harry Potter and the Woman in Black), and it occurred to me that even though some of the quests involving them were really creepy, fighting the wraiths and other ghost like monsters in the...
Top Bottom