Search results

+
  1. F

April Fool's! (Web-site Spoiler)

Welcome to the internet, my good sir!
  2. F

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at PAX East!

What about us fans who are on the other side of the globe and can't watch the stream because it's on at 2am in the morning. Are the streams going to be uploaded to youtube?
  3. F

Walking on the witcher 3 {Keyboard}

Why not just have it like tap W to walk and tap again to stop, then hold W to jog and hold shift and W to run.
  4. F

Interviews and Articles - 2015

The Witcher 3 85% complete? So I just read in the article: http://www.z-giochi.com/news/en/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-is-85-complete-npcs-speak-with-british-accents-139953 that "Gamemasters" said in a preview of the game that it is 85% complete. Can anyone confirm this? And will it be around 100%...
  5. F

How much more?

I expect the marketing to really kick off in April and May like with most games.
  6. F

Constructive opinions based on the gameplay videos that are released in 2015 (NO DOWNGRADE TALK)

It sounds like it's not the cutscenes you don't like but the long dialogue in the game between two people. Maybe RPG's just aren't for you...
  7. F

In Honor of The Witcher 3's release, are you going to "fast" closer to release ?

I have to wait till join to play it since I will be in Thailand for a school trip. So I won't be playing any games for 8 weeks anyway.
  8. F

Constructive opinions based on the gameplay videos that are released in 2015 (NO DOWNGRADE TALK)

You know you're in The Witcher forums when people are talking about the anatomy of an armpit in a feedback thread...
  9. F

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hands-on Video

Correct, indeed :)
  10. F

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hands-on Video

Don't know if anyone has said this before but at 1:11 in the video, the mission is called Lilac and Gooseberries. Most of you guys will probably know the reference :)
  11. F

Obvious Downgrade

I didn't mind Henselts camp, it was just that there wasn't much of an environment but CDPred did a great job at making sure each place in the game had it's own unique atmosphere and feeling. So hopefully we will get all those different atmospheres in TW3 and it doesn't just feel like one big...
  12. F

Featured creatures within the witcher 3?

What Monsters thread could you be talking of? EDIT: Just found it then, wow I'm really stoopid.
  13. F

What would you like as a Christmas gift from CDPR?

I want them to take their time and release a fantastic game. Fair enough?
  14. F

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - An Open Letter

Fan-fucking-tastic, I'm going to Chang-Mai for 8 weeks in April. Words cannot explain how infuriated I am. But I do support the delay and know CDPR will make the best game possible.
  15. F

Obvious Downgrade

They can downgrade the consoles all they want but please leave PC alone!
  16. F

Obvious Downgrade

How exactly are they selling out and never judge a trailer by the highly compressed you tube version. But I do agree that it is downgraded.
  17. F

2nd PLAYABLE character confirmed as Ciri

Beestonality Damien did actually say we get to play as a second character in the game.
Top Bottom